Do you pretend you don't know about looksmaxing?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Opinion on this?
Screenshot 20191003 132840

I thought it would be good to passionately talk about gymceling and the things you enjoy, learnt that from PUA :feelskek:

Would you say you occasionally take a jog while you're in the gym 5 days a week and take steroids?
Would you say you don't know that height has an effect when you've got 4 inch leg lengthening surgery.
Would you say love is in the eye of the beholder when you've got 5 face surgeries?

Could you lie like that?

yes I don't see the problem

Normalfags get extremely pissy when you suggest some people are better looking than others. they prefer to blame "beauty standards" and "society"

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Im confused tbh

Opinion on this?
View attachment 126783
I thought it would be good to passionately talk about gymceling and the things you enjoy, learnt that from PUA :feelskek:

Would you say you occasionally take a jog while you're in the gym 5 days a week and take steroids?
Would you say you don't know that height has an effect when you've got 4 inch leg lengthening surgery.
Would you say love is in the eye of the beholder when you've got 5 face surgeries?

Could you lie like that?
that screenshot poster is retarded. they have no idea what theyre talking about

I have no problem lying, done this all my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, maxmendietta, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
Actually I have no idea what the screenshot is saying I cant read that gibberish
If I worked out daily I would definitely say so. Status is important and so is hard work. Ideally you want a girl who also works out daily ,right? So tell the truth in that respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Actually I have no idea what the screenshot is saying I cant read that gibberish
It's saying that even if you're a looksmaxer you should pretend to be a normie who has never done any looksmaxing because if you don't you'll turn off women/seem gay/autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, john_cope and Deleted member 1464
Actually I have no idea what the screenshot is saying
legit
The thing is, normies looksmax too, they just take the basic info they need at the current moment and apply it. They don't stick around to shitpost in offtopic sections on incel forums, and daydream of lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and john_cope
Ideally you have to come off as a guy who is effortless while looking good and being good at things. If you‘ve a decent physique and tell her you go to gym once in a while, it‘s more impressive than saying you‘re a roidcelling gymrat tryhard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, stuckneworleans, DidntRead and 3 others
legit
The thing is, normies looksmax too, they just take the basic info they need at the current moment and apply it. They don't stick around to shitpost in offtopic sections on incel forums, and daydream of lefort 3.
IMO this isnt an incel forum most of us have the chance to get laid and dont seriously dislike women. Has anyone here had a lf3?
Ideally you have to come off as a guy who is effortless while looking good and being good at things. If you‘ve a decent physique and tell her you go to gym once in a while, it‘s more impressive than saying you‘re a roidcelling gymrat tryhard
It's not bad to be a gymrat, but the point is that everything should appear effortless for you and difficult for other people so they depend on you for everything.

I'd never lie about what I believe in (e.g. that looks are important) but I would never say to a normie "yo, I had Botox to lower my eyebrows last week" lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
when I am asked about gymceling I just say I do some pull ups and dips and some light work in my house. the thing is I actually kill my self in the gym and park.

It's not bad to be a gymrat, but the point is that everything should appear effortless for you and difficult for other people so they depend on you for everything.
I didn‘t say that being a gymrat is bad, but it‘s perceived as tryhard by girls. It‘s not impressive to say you dedicate a lot of time to look good or be good at things. You have to fake being talented or having good genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and john_cope