Do you think I'd look good as a nude statue?

Do you think I'd look good as a nude statue?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Might seem narcy but this was an idea suggested by @chaddyboi66 , should I get a nude statue of me done for my future wife?
Of course, when kids and others are around, we can always style the statue with clothes depending on our mood and season.

Just get them professionally done tbh

There should be plenty of nude photographers willing to do individual clients like you and they'll make sure it looks good because of their expertise.

If you're actually trying to make them "artsy" then I recommend going for a classical style reminiscent of art from antiquity.
View attachment 2366882
Readiness | Arno Breker (1900-1991) Bereitschaft - 1939 | davisson123 |  Flickr
The History of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - United Martial Arts Katy-Taekwondo-Jiu  jitsu
undefined
Renaissance Sculpture from Florence and Rome
Premium Photo | Florence, italy - june 24, 2018: closeup of renaissance  sculpture is david by michelangelo, created in between 1501 and 1504 in  academy of fine arts of florence (accademia di belle arti di firenze)
7 Ancient Roman Sculptures You Need to Know | Artsy
Art in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

If you really want to go all in and are worried about your looks degrading over time, you could also try getting a sculpture of yourself if you have the money too since it'll last forever. It's not even that narcy compared to getting a portrait of yourself done tbh.
You can cover your genitals in front of them and have them cropped in later

because they're the pinnacle of what's considered "artsy", so much so to the point where all other art is compared to it

It combines the best elements of realism and expression into one package that exudes power and beauty simultaneously.

They will be personal if your face is on it, but just choose your own style if it's not enough then tbh.

Do you think of it as being narcy because of the association with rich artsnobs perhaps?

If so don't, because the style is meant to hearken back to something intrinsic to all of man: resonance with the divine.

You're looking at around £780 and above tbh

I mean to say that some people even associate the very idea of getting a self-portrait as being kinda narcy and a waste of money, but I don't this as true when you start to consider how most people have pictures of those they care about and are fine with taking selfies.

Besides, self-portraits really aren't even that expensive as one might initially assume now, and others around you might actually appreciate the ability to be reminded of you when you're gone anyway.

A statue would really be no more narcy than that, which is to say that it ultimately wouldn't be.

I think it's a good idea.

Choose whatever style you want.

If you're not comfortable getting nude, or even just mostly nude while covering your genitals, in front of a professional photographer then just stick to doing it yourself or get one to touch up your photos at least.

You can also always cover up your genitals in pic before you send them to edit.

If you can afford to get a statue then get it tbh, it'll look really good and last forever.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot, Mio, \/orman and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@Toth's thot @rand anon @HerpDerpson @mulattocel @lunin7 @flippasav @aspiringexcel @GabachoCopium @Banasura @RichmondBread @slayer69 @Sens @anoright @Yuno_howitez @goldpill

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rand anon and GabachoCopium
wipe ur ass you filthy fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
Yes that would actually go hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
@emeraldglass @SecularIslamist

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and Xangsane
You're turning gay. Go to sleep. It's nearly 1am. Take some gay reconversion therapy.
I'm not turning gay at all. I want to make my wife more than happy. I want to make sure she never leaves me for someone else even after marriage.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@BeanletMogger

I'm not turning gay at all. I want to make my wife more than happy. I want to make sure she never leaves me for someone else even after marriage.
@vanillaicecream
@uselessmentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Xangsane
i dont even know what to say to OP atp

what are your thoughts @slop slinger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Xangsane
i dont even know what to say to OP atp

what are your thoughts @slop slinger
be careful not to get sucked into the whirlpool of "why" and "why not" and "explain"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and SecularIslamist
I think its a nice way to sort of "immortalize" the peak of your physique/beauty, as you said you're currently the best you've looked and because you seem to think your looks will fade in the next few years.

From your experiment you did with your friend in another post of yours, you said you had women asking to grab you. If they can appreciate your body, why wouldn't your gf?

Besides, getting a statue done of you in your peak is great ego boost.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
the fact you take advice like should i make my gf a statue of myself from the most schitzophrenic user ive seen on the site and take it dead ass seriously

you should do it FS

• JFL
I think its a nice way to sort of "immortalize" the peak of your physique/beauty, as you said you're currently the best you've looked and because you seem to think your looks will fade in the next few years.
you think so?
I think if I do this, my wife will never leave me for a younger chad. she'll be reminded "This was your husband in his prime". It might seem narcy but I want to do everything I can to remind her this was me and she'd never leave me for someone else. I want her to make sure she loves me through and through and it won't turn into a betabucks relationship when I lose my looks.
I'm trying everything I can to hold onto my looks. So I also considered artistic, tasteful nude photos which I will keep on a hard drive and only my wife will be able to see them when we marry.
From your experiment you did with your friend in another post of yours, you said you had women asking to grab you.
Yes.
If they can appreciate your body, why wouldn't your gf?
exactly.
Thank you. I need to ensure my parents don't question me about it haha. So when it comes in our home I'd need to put clothes on the statue.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
the fact you take advice like should i make my gf a statue of myself from the most schitzophrenic user ive seen on the site and take it dead ass seriously

you should do it FS
why do you think I should do it?

From your experiment you did with your friend in another post of yours, you said you had women asking to grab you. If they can appreciate your body, why wouldn't your gf?

do you think it'll look good? What pose should I do?

Yes daddy let's have sex now

• Ugh..
u need almond eyes to be a statue model like in the old days, having hunter eyes would disqualify u as absolutly not 1 hunter eye is found in the ancient statues, if u have almond eyes then sure.
FyUE2wMX0AAUnfS
FyReTOuWAAYWw4T
BuddhaHead

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Might seem narcy but this was an idea suggested by @chaddyboi66 , should I get a nude statue of me done for my future wife?
Of course, when kids and others are around, we can always style the statue with clothes depending on our mood and season.
View attachment 2367189View attachment 2367190View attachment 2367191View attachment 2367193View attachment 2367196View attachment 2367198View attachment 2367199View attachment 2367203View attachment 2367201View attachment 2367210View attachment 2367192View attachment 2367208View attachment 2367209

I'd consider this only if I were a sports hero or a celebrity otherwise it would be seen as creepy. Moreover, having a statue in your home is considered haram, no angels enter a home containing pictures or statues.

• +1
You're turning gay. Go to sleep. It's nearly 1am. Take some gay reconversion therapy.
he is marrying a Black Woman. he is already Gay. he is the bitch in the relationship.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
His eyes are almond shaped he just doesn't have that much upper eye lid exposure

zoom in a bit and you'll be able to see it, cause the anime filter might make it hard to see ngl
I'd consider this only if I were a sports hero or a celebrity otherwise it would be seen as creepy. Moreover, having a statue in your home is considered haram, no angels enter a home containing pictures or statues.
depends on who sculpts it

Not sure, maybe try copying some greek/roman ones without coming off super narcy I guess. You'd have to ask someone else for pose ideas, sorry.
Shoot. Thanks for the reminder, heard the only exception are children's toys.
Should a good alternative be to get someone to make a doll that looks like me, in case of a female child?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
OP going hell

• So Sad
@chaddyboi66 I was about to get a local sculptor until I learned it's actually haram.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
3578120 1691528686817

• Hmm...
Yeah defo

• Love it
Shoot. Thanks for the reminder, heard the only exception are children's toys.
Should a good alternative be to get someone to make a doll that looks like me, in case of a female child?
Would be weird also to have your daughter playing with a mini figure of you.

• So Sad
It just sounds odd, don't you agree? It's not just my daughter, but anyone playing with an action figure that resembles me would be considered strange.

• So Sad