Do you think I'd look good as a nude statue?

Do you think I'd look good as a nude statue?

• Total voters
It just sounds odd, don't you agree? It's not just my daughter, but anyone playing with an action figure that resembles me would be considered strange.
If I have children it would be nice if they played with dolls/action figures that looked like the family. That would make them less likely to deface or destroy them.

In fact, me and my sister have kept all our childhood toys in the basement ready to give to our future children!

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
If I have children it would be nice if they played with dolls/action figures that looked like the family. That would make them less likely to deface or destroy them.

In fact, me and my sister have kept all our childhood toys in the basement ready to give to our future children!
I'm concerned that our children won't even have a chance to enjoy playtime in their era. Time is getting worse and worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm concerned that our children won't even have a chance to enjoy playtime in their era. Time is getting worse and worse.
why not?

(Just read a forum where apparently playing Genshin Impact is considered haram. This IS EXTREME and doesn't account for life in the West)

Yes. Most likely, because you are gl so it should work, but maybe not because girls would mock your small cock just like Michelangelo’s David statue.

• +1
Yes. Most likely, because you are gl so it should be work, but maybe not because girls would mock your small cock just like Michelangelo’s David statue.
thank you, but it's for my wife only

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
thank you, but it's for my wife only
Will you stay on this forum even if you do get married or will you delete?

Jamesothy was on this forum while married and with a kid too, but he eventually deleted for unspecified reasons.

• +1
Will you stay on this forum even if you do get married or will you delete?

Jamesothy was on this forum while married and with a kid too, but he eventually deleted for unspecified reasons.
I'll probably stay for a little while after marriage!

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
@emeraldglass not like it would happen anyway, that shit is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE jfl.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Might seem narcy but this was an idea suggested by @chaddyboi66 , should I get a nude statue of me done for my future wife?
Of course, when kids and others are around, we can always style the statue with clothes depending on our mood and season.
View attachment 2367189View attachment 2367190View attachment 2367191View attachment 2367193View attachment 2367196View attachment 2367198View attachment 2367199View attachment 2367203View attachment 2367201View attachment 2367210View attachment 2367192View attachment 2367208View attachment 2367209

Update: booked several consultations and they're far too expensive. Looking into cheaper options such as filling a bathtub with plaster of Paris mould.