I'm going to take some artistic nudes of myself, but I will not share or send them to anyone. They're for my future wife only, after marriage.

Do you think she'll like them?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I love how my body looks now; it's the best it's ever looked.

I'm at that age (25, will be 26 later on in the year) where I might start descending due to my age. I want to hold onto my youthful looks as much as I can, but according to a poll, people think I probably won't lose my "pretty boy" looks until 29-35 or so. I intend to be married next year. I hope this holds true:

So for my wife to cherish me and to never monkey branch or have an affair with someone else...
  • I will take some artistic, tasteful nudes (both erotic and non-erotic) of myself this week, with my good camera, with a tripod, catered to the female gaze (after looking at some examples on the internet and on Pinterest), in the early morning when everyone's asleep, in my bedroom, and in the bathroom. I don't want them to look like cheap selfies. Josh Humble's shots are a good example of what I'm trying to achieve for a few photos, but with my own unique style.
    • In the early morning, my abs are at their leanest and sexiest-looking.
    • In fact... I took some just now while showering, but they were only face shots and back/leg shots, some with soap suds on my body. The lighting was nice.
  • I IPLed all the hair off my body and face except for my pubic hair which I trimmed neatly, and my eyebrows, so I will look extra smooth in the photos. The only hairs on my body right now are the ones on top of my head, my eyebrows, my eyelashes, and my neatly trimmed pubic hair. Nothing else.
  • I will even rub some coconut oil all over my body so it looks very nice in the photos.
  • NOBODY will ever see these nudes, except my future wife (my current halal girlfriend) once we're married. They're for HER eyes only.
    • I will also instruct her not to send them to anyone. They will be password-protected on my hard drive.
  • I will attempt to make the best, most flattering photos editorial quality, like the types you might find on a modelling shoot.
  • I might take some nudes with me wearing a necklace so they highlight my pecs.
  • I might take some strategically covered nudes.
  • They'll take some time for me to retouch so they look like professional photos.
I know my anxious attachment is on steroids, but by doing this, I'm sure she's not gonna monkey branch for someone else, think of others when I'm making love with her, and think about me when I'm not nearby (e.g. if either of us are at work or dropping the kids off). ;)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, BeanletMogger, RecessedChinCel and 11 others
I'm waiting the day you stop using these cringe ass anime filter and show how you really look like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, triadm0gs, BongMog and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Perfection and aspiringexcel
Me love aurtism

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@Bluekid @Debetro @Viperm @HerpDerpson @Blond3cel @colbycovington @HollowCheek @BeanletMogger @chaddyboi66 @flippasav @soldier_puzzle662 @WanderingBurro @Manana

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, HollowCheek, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
@Banasura why do you think she'll like them?

@goldpill @lunin7 @try2beme

@lunin7 why do you think she'll like them?

@slop slinger

@Ohwell 3.0

@goldpill why not?

@lunin7 why do you think she'll like them?

@slop slinger
From what I can see in the filters, you have a good physique

Women always get turned on by jacked or ripped bodies, especially with a six pack

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
From what I can see in the filters, you have a good physique

Women always get turned on by jacked or ripped bodies, especially with a six pack
thank you! How would you describe my physique and specific appeal?
Since some women are turned OFF by some muscular physiques.

@goldpill

@Antonio7

• +1
they deleted my big asian cock thread

• So Sad
@HerpDerpson why do you think she'll like them?

@mulattocel

@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You can run femdom game easily with masculine women

• +1
@Willmogulater @mecha72

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and rand anon
@Prettyboy

I mean do you go gym, if so how many days per week?

• +1
@SecularIslamist

@Debetro

@Nick.Harte

They will look terrible, don’t post them

@HeightPilledum

Dude wtf is wrong with you.

You look great and willingly rot here and ask for meaningless advice over and over again.

Autism is truly undefeated as far as dating goes. Can't counter it.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Sprinkles

You look great and willingly rot here and ask for meaningless advice over and over again.

He doesn’t really look like that

Jfl if you believe some Chad has 80,000 posts on an obscure forum

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
rAcE M0g u SuBhuMAAAN wHIIIIIITE = AryAN u ShiTskiN inKweLL huhuhu JfL

Nothing. Why?

@MongolTurk

don't give a singular fuck till I see a raw pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Sens, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person