Do you think incels will ever realize the difference between an incel and a virgin?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
The term incel has changed over the years from someone who was an involuntary celibate to someone who has an insane hate toward women and see them as property rather than humans. I thought everyone knew this.

However I’ve encountered so many folks on the internet being like “Oh y’all need to stop making fun of virgins and socially awkward people” when that’s not even near what people consider an incel anymore

I’m just so tired of incels using the excuse of us “making fun of virgins” when that’s not even close to what’s happening

Not everyone inhales their daily dose of far left propaganda, so it's hard to keep up with what definitions these nut jobs are currently using.

They've practically invented a new language centered around slandering and demonizing people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
If you're a 20+ virgin everyone judges you harshly, they may not think you are ER tier but they will think you're a loser nonetheless. 25+ then is death tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 20399, CFW432 and 3 others
If you're a 20+ virgin everyone judges you harshly, they may not think you are ER tier but they will think you're a loser nonetheless. 25+ then is death tier.
Not everyone inhales their daily dose of far left propaganda, so it's hard to keep up with what definitions these nut jobs are currently using.

They've practically invented a new language centered around slandering and demonizing people.
R/inceltear

Even the slutty whore on onlfans thinks she’s nerdy and socially awkward.. very brutal

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
The "I'm a virgin but not an Incel" Retards are the copers I hate.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
I will keep saying that I'm an incel just to piss these retards off. Who the fuck told soyboy cuck normies that let their wives fuck BBC on the weekends, that they had any right or authority to decide the definition of an already established word?

Incel- shorthand for involuntary celibate. Meaning someone being celibate or a virgin for reasons out of their control which makes it involuntary.

It's literally that simple. End of discussion.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and MiroslavBulldosex
i was dogging my friends at literally 15-16 for being virgins and thought of them differently and i was very NT back then

i was dogging my friends at literally 15-16 for being virgins and thought of them differently and i was very NT back then
Hhhaahahahahahaha

Hating women is called being a mysognist
Incel means involuntarily single

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma