Do you think it’s dumb to hate women

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Women nowadays 100% have a generally toxic or selfish outlook on life, it’s apparent by the sort of memes your local stacy likes or makes.

i think it’s fair to say that women(feminists) expect equality without the responsibility. or when it benefits them.

But think about it in this way; if you’re a woman, especially a good looking one, your feelings have been validated since birth.

When you’re 0-12 you are pampered as daddy’s little princess

14-17 you start having ONS with top tier men who APPROACH YOU, good looking men offfer to pay to take you out. buy you gifts, just for a chance to have sex with you.

18-30 you carry on ONS with top tier men who do anything for u, and relationships with rich men who you can cuck at any second.

I think most of us in this site would do the same.. It’s wrong to hate women but it’s definitely not wrong to dislike their egotistical ways or be a supporter of traditionalism.

Yes comrade

Good morning

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
just logged to this site to say no

bye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
I've always been misogynistic even in my bluepilled years tbh ngl

it's dumb not to hate them.

The only people that should be universally hated are CUCKS

• +1
Anyone who doesn't hate women is dumb. Anyone who doesn't hate whiteknights is even dumber.

legit, son
i think they are less capable in a lot of ways but i still think its dumb to hate them. It’s society and cucky men’s fault for making it so bad for modern men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
i think they are less capable in a lot of ways but i still think its dumb to hate them. It’s society and cucky men’s fault for making it so bad for modern men.
If a dog shits on the carpet - who do you hate - the carpet, the dog, or the owner?

i hate every1 except for my bros

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If a dog shits on the carpet - who do you hate - the carpet, the dog, or the owner?
we can recognise that the dog is inferior to us mentally, like a child, but it’s the owners fault for not disciplining them.

Same thing with men and women, men have failed to be strong masculine role models for women and that’s why they have developed this ego.

we can recognise that the dog is inferior to us mentally, like a child, but it’s the owners fault for not disciplining them.

Same thing with men and women, men have failed to be strong masculine role models for women and that’s why they have developed this ego.
No, son. If the dog is a shitbull then it's the dog's fault.

• JFL
No, son. If the dog is a shitbull then it's the dog's fault.
no, it the correct way is to recognise that women aren’t as capable as men in a lot of ways, but cucky men are the one that destroyed it.