Do you think minoxidil can fuck up fat pad on upper eyelid and lower eyelid?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I think I used to have hooded eyes from fatpad like young Bjork. But since then I have been sleeping only 4hours avg for years and at the same time I started minox around that time too.

I will try to sleep 8-9h for 2 weeks to see if it will revert or else it might be minox.

Prob gonna retin a max too, since I always wear SPF 50 PA++++ block UVA.

I think I used to have hooded eyes from fatpad like young Bjork. But since then I have been sleeping only 4hours avg for years and at the same time I started minox around that time too.
View attachment 2538537

I will try to sleep 8-9h for 2 weeks to see if it will revert or else it might be minox.

Prob gonna retin a max too, since I always wear SPF 50 PA++++ block UVA.
4 hours a night for years bro? How do you even function, I just wanna go home on days with 8h sleep and sleep some more

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
4 hours a night for years bro? How do you even function, I just wanna go home on days with 8h sleep and sleep some more

I go to Uni 8am to 6-7pm then cook, clean, eat, study, playing, then sleep and repeat.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I go to Uni 8am to 6-7pm then cook, clean, eat, study, playing, then sleep and repeat.
holy shit 8am to 7pm. You could try cleaning once a week, and not playing everyday. Then you could get like 8 hours of sleep

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Real af. I do the same but with work.

But i go to sleep at 23:00 and wake up at 7:00. It’s still too little sleep tbh and i would sleep 10h a day if i wasn’t working (which i do on saturdays and sundays

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
holy shit 8am to 7pm. You could try cleaning once a week, and not playing everyday. Then you could get like 8 hours of sleep
I got 7h sleep last night, it feels harder to get up but after I checked the mirror this morning, I noticed right away my lips is fuller and more lucious 👄, my fatpad on the eyes and skin looks alittle bit thicker.

I got 7h sleep last night, it feels harder to get up but after I checked the mirror this morning, I noticed right away my lips is fuller and more lucious 👄, my fatpad on the eyes and skin looks alittle bit thicker.
See, now get 9h for a few weeks and ull see a big difference. its not easy i know but try

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry