Do you think the 80/20 rule has turned into the 95/5 rule for dating in 2022?

What would you say is the updated Pareto's Principle for dating in 2022?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I think Pareto's Principle (the 80/20 rule) has changed big time in 2022. Here's why:

In 2014:
  • Average and below-average men struggle to get likes from average women on dating apps.
  • Above-average white men of all types of phenos get lots of likes.
  • Above-average ethnic men get likes too, mostly from women of the same race (i.e. Tyronelites getting likes from HTB black women)

In 2022:
  • Average, below-average, and above-average men struggle to get likes from even below-average women on dating apps.
  • Above-average maesthetic and masc men also are likely to struggle, as proven by a maesthetic Henry Cavill pheno Chad (rated 5.75 - 6 PSL on DMs) sending paragraphs upon paragraphs on my HTB foidfish on Bumble.
  • Even I as a prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite, only got 84 likes within 24 hours in London, probably because of my "homely and humble" photographs and the fact my name is a giveaway I'm not white and likely practice Islam. Almost all of my matches were subpar MTBs and below.
  • Ethnics get taxed more harshly on apps as a result, especially if you want HQNP HTB+ women. It's important for ethnics to be HQNP themselves and get a good education, just like what my Nigerian friends are doing!
  • Meanwhile, niggas like Niko (another prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite but most importantly, WHITE) got 20000 matches within 1 and a half months on Tinder, and 7 lays within this time period. How come HE'S hogging all the matches within this short time period while his looksmatched maesthetic guy struggles to get a fraction of these matches?:

Honestly, if you aren't a white, high-trust, Chadlite or Chad prettyboy that looks high-class, don't bother with apps unless you wanna use these apps for shits and gigs. These are the types of men that women want "to take home to their parents" and believe their non-threatening looks would make these men more likely to commit to them.

TL;DR:

Things that can get you disqualified in 2014:
  • Average-looking (4.4 PSL) or below
  • Dark/typical ethnic looks
  • Not above 5'10
  • Not NT (alternative foids may give you leeway if you're not NT)
Things that can get you disqualified in 2022:
  • Above-average looking (5 PSL) or below
  • Being of any non-white ethnic group (mulattos and lighter ethnics may have niche appeal)
  • Not above 6'
  • No toned body
  • Maesthetic/masc pheno among women born 1997 or after
  • Norwood 2 or above
  • Not NT (alternative foids may give you leeway if you're not NT, but ideally they still want you to be NT)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Richard_Hungwell and 10 others
It turned into the 100/0 rule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Deleted member 17525 and 14 others
99/1
Sex is a conspiracy at this point

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Daniel Plainview, copemaxxeer and 19 others
I think Pareto's Principle (the 80/20 rule) has changed big time in 2022. Here's why:

In 2014:
  • Average and below-average men struggle to get likes from average women on dating apps.
  • Above-average ethnic men get likes too, mostly from women of the same race (i.e. Tyronelites getting likes from HTB black women)

In 2022:
  • Average, below-average, and above-average men struggle to get likes from even below-average women on dating apps.
  • Above-average maesthetic and masc men also are likely to struggle, as proven by a maesthetic Henry Cavill pheno Chad (rated 5.75 - 6 PSL on DMs) sending paragraphs upon paragraphs on my HTB foidfish on Bumble.
  • Even I as a prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite, only got 84 likes within 24 hours in London, probably because of my "homely and humble" photographs and the fact my name is a giveaway I'm not white and likely practice Islam. Almost all of my matches were subpar MTBs and below.
  • Ethnics get taxed more harshly on apps as a result, especially if you want HQNP HTB+ women. It's important for ethnics to be HQNP themselves and get a good education, just like what my Nigerian friends are doing!
  • Meanwhile, niggas like Niko (another prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite but most importantly, WHITE) got 20000 matches within 1 and a half months on Tinder, and 7 lays within this time period:

Honestly, if you aren't a white, high-trust, Chadlite or Chad prettyboy that looks high-class, don't bother with apps unless you wanna use these apps for shits and gigs. These are the types of men that women want "to take home to their parents" and believe their non-threatening looks would make these men more likely to commit to them.
If your not white 6ft 5 chad with 9 inch cock it’s ogre 4 u

Basically be Maher only (INB4 MAHER ISNT WHITE COS MUH 30% AFRICAN DNA :feelstastyman: KYS)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and 3 others
IRL got destroyed because of covid, but is slowly recovering.

Online-Dating it's impossible to get matches now as 4.5PSL HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and 6 others
@Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Below average to average white guy dont struggle at all with brown nafri whores.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and rand anon
I think being in the top 20% would still be enough to have a decent dating life

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101 and Richard_Hungwell
its over for everybody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
With online dating, yes I think it is 95/5.

This it how it is:

Chad's (8.5/9+) > you'll attract all levels but predominantly it's the slim/ non overweight Beckies (5-6) that throw themselves at you and staceylites (7) that they choose to bang. Stacey (8+)will still make him jump through hoops and he just doesn't have the patience.

Chadlites, tall (6ft1+) muscular bodybuilders with AVG faces or thin pretty boys > you'll struggle immensely to get cute fit staceylites and even gym bunny Beckies. They might of swiped on you or liked but they often don't respond. You'll get non-overweight Beckies respond but you still need high numbers to get a date with a thin slim youngish cuteish woman.

Somewhat Fit/or normal weight average guys who are 5'7 to 6ft in height (5-6 smv). > Only obese or overweight ugly like you or swipe on you, but they aren't knocking a path to your door. Slim average looksmatches ignore you or may respond to you messaging occasionally but ghost quickly. Just not worth it for your mental health. Delete the apps or dating site.

Ugly / Fat guys / severe manlets / dweebs (1-4 smv) = you'll get nothing. Maybe a 1/10 morbidly obese woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Survivor95, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19445 and 10 others
Niko only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977 and Deleted member
95/5 or 96/4 seemed to be what was implied from the latest number crunching on dating app data, as far as I understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
95/5 or 96/4 seemed to be what was implied from the latest number crunching on dating app data, as far as I understand.
This, I can't believe many people still think it's 80/20 when even maesthetic chads are sending paragraphs to HTBs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
honestly, getting a date with a non-obese female is out of reach even for 6ft, 7/10, muscular, educated white guys. (at least in online dating)

considering that this combination puts you in the top 5% of men, the actual rule is probably worse.

irl is still much easier.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, autistic_tendencies, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
honestly, getting a date with a non-obese female is out of reach even for 6ft, 7/10, muscular, educated white guys. (at least in online dating)

considering that this combination puts you in the top 5% of men, the actual rule is probably worse.

irl is still much easier.
Where's this at, the UK?
When I was on my foidfish on Bumble I noticed how fast even 8/10, 6ft, muscular educated white guys were rapidly replying to her (she was a HTB)

some even bombarded her with paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Where's this at, the UK?
When I was on my foidfish on Bumble I noticed how fast even 8/10, 6ft, muscular educated white guys were rapidly replying to her (she was a HTB)

some even bombarded her with paragraphs
UK.

yep online dating is ruthless. whenever I get messaged first from a non-obese female, I am often too shocked to reply (this has occured maybe two or three times in years of tinder use)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and 2 others
UK.

yep online dating is ruthless. whenever I get messaged first from a non-obese female, I am often too shocked to reply (this has occured maybe two or three times in years of tinder use)
MInd if I send you something?

90/10 in online dating
Irl is still 80/20

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
I deleted my Bumble because of this.

I’m only using Yubo atm.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and 1 other person
Tinder is not real life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
With online dating, yes I think it is 95/5.

This it how it is:

Chad's (8.5/9+) > you'll attract all levels but predominantly it's the slim/ non overweight Beckies (5-6) that throw themselves at you and staceylites (7) that they choose to bang. Stacey (8+)will still make him jump through hoops and he just doesn't have the patience.

Chadlites, tall (6ft1+) muscular bodybuilders with AVG faces or thin pretty boys > you'll struggle immensely to get cute fit staceylites and even gym bunny Beckies. They might of swiped on you or liked but they often don't respond. You'll get non-overweight Beckies respond but you still need high numbers to get a date with a thin slim youngish cuteish woman.

Somewhat Fit/or normal weight average guys who are 5'7 to 6ft in height (5-6 smv). > Only obese or overweight ugly like you or swipe on you, but they aren't knocking a path to your door. Slim average looksmatches ignore you or may respond to you messaging occasionally but ghost quickly. Just not worth it for your mental health. Delete the apps or dating site.

Ugly / Fat guys / severe manlets / dweebs (1-4 smv) = you'll get nothing. Maybe a 1/10 morbidly obese woman.
This sounds about right.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
This sounds about right.
This may surprise you, but a maesthetic Henry Cavill tier Chad sent paragraphs upon paragraphs to my foidfish on bumble.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and APJ
incel if you talked to those girls you could have them

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Meanwhile, niggas like Niko (another prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite but most importantly, WHITE) got 20000 matches within 1 and a half months on Tinder, and 7 lays within this time period. How come HE'S hogging all the matches within this short time period while his looksmatched maesthetic guy struggles to get a fraction of these matches?:
Because he swiped right 1500 times a day. Meanwhile these experiments with maesthetic guys are only swiping right closer to 100 times a day.

No it isn't. Guys like that get hundreds or thousands of matches all the time.

90/10 in online dating
Irl is still 80/20
According to what? Why would meeting a woman in person suddenly make her lower her physical standards and preferences?

Tinder is not real life
Yes it is. At least 40% of couples met online, and that's before the pandemic and includes couples of all ages.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person

In 2014:

In 2022:
  • Meanwhile, niggas like Niko (another prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite but most importantly, WHITE) got 20000 matches within 1 and a half months on Tinder, and 7 lays within this time period. How come HE'S hogging all the matches within this short time period while his looksmatched maesthetic guy struggles to get a fraction of these matches?:

TL;DR:

• Not above 5'10
  • Being of any non-white ethnic group (mulattos and lighter ethnics may have niche appeal)
  • Not above 6'
  • No toned body
  • Norwood 2 or above
  • Not NT (alternative foids may give you leeway if you're not NT, but ideally they still want you to be NT)
Online I would say its 95/5 for getting a quality foid.It is possible to get a cute foid with the traits you listed if you use boosts like crazy. But yes tinder and online dating as a whole are dead.

In real life I would say its 80/20 for quality foid. I do believe location however plays a big impact. If your location supports your phenotype then its a lot better for you. Less feminism and lower obesity will also dramatically improve your chances. A lack of cute foids means too much competition for hot girls or even slim ones as no man wants a fat bitch.

Real life will likely cap at this. Dating apps are dwindling in use by females while men continue to pile on them as their too beta to approach in real life. Tinder always had more men then girls but the ratios have become increasingly male. One study a year ago ( link provided below ) said it was 75% 25% in usa, and in australia/uk 80% men to 20% girls. Other users in Europe have said its 85-90% ratio.
I would say it will probably cap at 90% men in general in America. Give it a year or two. The good news is that with dating apps skewing to only men being on their and women leaving them, this would make it easier to get a girl as their not online ( and wasting time getting validation which makes them think their self worth>given).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Richard_Hungwell
Tinder is not real life
Online-dating is about half your dating life, dating opportunities for the average man.

If you study/work in STEM it's closer to 75% of your dating life.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19905, thereallegend and 2 others

According to what? Why would meeting a woman in person suddenly make her lower her physical standards and preferences?

Yes it is. At least 40% of couples met online, and that's before the pandemic and includes couples of all ages.
If you think tinder is real life you are delusional, you don’t understand that most of the men have soft features and look better in motion than on photos cuz they lack bones, same goes for women half of them I meet from online dating looked worse in person than on photos, guess irl you don’t have so much filters and you can see also through the make up

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Richard_Hungwell
If you think tinder is real life you are delusional, you don’t understand that most of the men have soft features and look better in motion than on photos cuz they lack bones, same goes for women half of them I meet from online dating looked worse in person than on photos, guess irl you don’t have so much filters and you can see also through the make up
If they lack bones they are ugly :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

In 2014:

In 2022:

TL;DR:

• Not above 5'10
  • Not above 6'
  • No toned body
  • Norwood 2 or above
KInda agree, If You are <5 psl nowardays, You'll be hard in datting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
If they lack bones they are ugly :forcedsmile:
3E2EC98C A316 4A64 8A61 B9FC713B5E0F

I am meaning people like him who lack bones compared to some ultra tier models, but he mogs them in motion

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, forevergymcelling and Xangsane
KInda agree, If You are <5 psl nowardays, You'll be hard in datting.
I'm 5.5 PSL but I hide my face with a mask in public and I'm incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, the BULL and Deleted member 18301
Online is fucking brutal

But UK clubs are even more brutal and it’s not even close

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and Oberyn
everyone that voted over 80/20 hasnt touched grass in three years

Fly to Japan and if you are tall and normie face the rule doesn't exist

• Not above 6'
  • No toned body
  • Norwood 2 or above
i only pass 3 of these and i still have plenty of options

mirin ur avi and realism, too many copers here.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 444
Matching with who, 4/10 subhumans who think they can get him because "tee hee, my master's degree"?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
All the major apps are all Jewish owned or connected fyi. My theory is that the mechanism of these swipe apps is to replicate the infamous rat in a maze CIA experiment (Olds and Milner) that fries your dopamine receptors and makes you addicted to getting matches, sex, etc.

That's why with each passing year they throttle the app and you get worse results for more effort. And with inflation boosts and premium features cost more too.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Richard_Hungwell
But yes tinder and online dating as a whole are dead
they're only dead if you're ugly, and if you're ugly irl is dead for you too

Matching with who, 4/10 subhumans who think they can get him because "tee hee, my master's degree"?
matching with their looksmatch. 6ft good looking white guys get lots of matches on tinder, if they don't, who does?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
matching with their looksmatch. 6ft good looking white guys get lots of matches on tinder, if they don't, who does?
Here in the uk such lads matched with my HTB foidfish and they were very quick to reply to "her" while sending her long messages though. Doesn't this mean they're depleted?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Richard_Hungwell
I think it's more 70/ 30

they're only dead if you're ugly, and if you're ugly irl is dead for you too

Lol this nigga trying to be edgy. When I refer to online dating working it means getting a cute attractive girl, not some Chubby girl. Getting a bitch of that caliber isn’t hard to convince to slay. Quality is difficult online but real life is possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thereallegend, Deprived and 1 other person
This, I can't believe many people still think it's 80/20 when even maesthetic chads are sending paragraphs to HTBs.
Good thing I'm top 0.000000001% cute boy.:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Lol this nigga trying to be edgy. When I refer to online dating working it means getting a cute attractive girl, not some Chubby girl. Getting a bitch of that caliber isn’t hard to convince to slay. Quality is difficult online but real life is possible.
its not difficult online. you don't think beautiful women use tinder? jfl how would you even meet cute girls outside of the apps anyways, especially if you're not in school

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 19036
Top 20 is when you barely start to get laid without betabuxxing but top 5 is when you actually start to get into slayer territory and that’s still nothing compared to being top 1%

It’s exponential basically

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AlexanderTheGreat and Xangsane