Do you think the 80/20 rule has turned into the 95/5 rule for dating in 2022?

What would you say is the updated Pareto's Principle for dating in 2022?

• Total voters
Top 20 is when you barely start to get laid without betabuxxing but top 5 is when you actually start to get into slayer territory and that’s still nothing compared to being top 1%

It’s exponential basically
How do their dating lives look like?

How do their dating lives look like?
top 20 = some amount of dates and lays but not super frequently

top 5 = starting to become pretty frequent, can get laid without real dates from time to time

top 1 = disgustingly abundant amount of options and almost zero effort required to get laid whenever desired

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
top 20 = some amount of dates and lays but not super frequently

top 5 = starting to become pretty frequent, can get laid without real dates from time to time

top 1 = disgustingly abundant amount of options and almost zero effort required to get laid whenever desired
Do I fit in the top 20 at all?

Do I fit in the top 20 at all?
Yeah I'd think youre close to top 5 based off that one picture but I guess only you can tell what your actual results look like, getting close to 100 matches on tinder in 24 hrs is definitely top 20% at least tho which should be plenty for getting a gf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Yeah I'd think youre close to top 5 based off that one picture but I guess only you can tell what your actual results look like, getting close to 100 matches on tinder in 24 hrs is definitely top 20% at least tho which should be plenty for getting a gf
I don't really feel like I'm in the top 5 at all. I think my autistic tendencies, awkward behaviour and my strong association with ethnic culture hinders me an awful lot.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
80/20 def, but I'm starring to not believe it anymore due to my observations

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Low inhib, I saw here the covid restriction are off and still some low T cucks still ware mask in public 🤣
I'm 5.5 PSL but I hide my face with a mask in public and I'm incel.

• JFL
Cope. Most normies have active dating lives and don't struggle.

Btw most of the guys you think of as chads are prolly normie range.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Oberyn and Deleted member 12234
For online it’s probably like 95/5, but irl the couples I see look pretty looksmatched.

I think 75% PREFER the top 25% but reality is different since 60% of men are always in a relationship at a given time. The reality is that women tend to date 1-2 points up in looks and SMV. The average male has a girlfriend.

• +1
Probs around 60/40 irl I’ve noticed.

this only applies to the slim, college educated population btw. I’d say around a third of women are going for top 1% only. And the rest will date the remaining 99% of men.

So around 60/40

• +1
I think Pareto's Principle (the 80/20 rule) has changed big time in 2022. Here's why:

In 2014:
  • Average and below-average men struggle to get likes from average women on dating apps.
  • Above-average white men of all types of phenos get lots of likes.
  • Above-average ethnic men get likes too, mostly from women of the same race (i.e. Tyronelites getting likes from HTB black women)

In 2022:
  • Average, below-average, and above-average men struggle to get likes from even below-average women on dating apps.
  • Above-average maesthetic and masc men also are likely to struggle, as proven by a maesthetic Henry Cavill pheno Chad (rated 5.75 - 6 PSL on DMs) sending paragraphs upon paragraphs on my HTB foidfish on Bumble.
  • Even I as a prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite, only got 84 likes within 24 hours in London, probably because of my "homely and humble" photographs and the fact my name is a giveaway I'm not white and likely practice Islam. Almost all of my matches were subpar MTBs and below.
  • Ethnics get taxed more harshly on apps as a result, especially if you want HQNP HTB+ women. It's important for ethnics to be HQNP themselves and get a good education, just like what my Nigerian friends are doing!
  • Meanwhile, niggas like Niko (another prettyboy, high trust, blue-eyed Chadlite but most importantly, WHITE) got 20000 matches within 1 and a half months on Tinder, and 7 lays within this time period. How come HE'S hogging all the matches within this short time period while his looksmatched maesthetic guy struggles to get a fraction of these matches?:

Honestly, if you aren't a white, high-trust, Chadlite or Chad prettyboy that looks high-class, don't bother with apps unless you wanna use these apps for shits and gigs. These are the types of men that women want "to take home to their parents" and believe their non-threatening looks would make these men more likely to commit to them.

TL;DR:

Things that can get you disqualified in 2014:
  • Average-looking (4.4 PSL) or below
  • Dark/typical ethnic looks
  • Not above 5'10
  • Not NT (alternative foids may give you leeway if you're not NT)
Things that can get you disqualified in 2022:
  • Above-average looking (5 PSL) or below
  • Being of any non-white ethnic group (mulattos and lighter ethnics may have niche appeal)
  • Not above 6'
  • No toned body
  • Maesthetic/masc pheno among women born 1997 or after
  • Norwood 2 or above
  • Not NT (alternative foids may give you leeway if you're not NT, but ideally they still want you to be NT)
You look white nigga just use a fake name JFL and say you're anglo and tan too much or something

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
You look white nigga just use a fake name JFL and say you're anglo and tan too much or something
She'll find out once she gets to meet my parents.

She'll find out once she gets to meet my parents.
Who cares, already fucked the bitch, she's got too much invested to leave you over ethnic shit.

Who cares, already fucked the bitch, she's got too much invested to leave you over ethnic shit.
No no, I don't do casual dating. Either way, she will find out about my background and she will meet my family members.

With online dating, yes I think it is 95/5.

This it how it is:

Chad's (8.5/9+) > you'll attract all levels but predominantly it's the slim/ non overweight Beckies (5-6) that throw themselves at you and staceylites (7) that they choose to bang. Stacey (8+)will still make him jump through hoops and he just doesn't have the patience.

Chadlites, tall (6ft1+) muscular bodybuilders with AVG faces or thin pretty boys > you'll struggle immensely to get cute fit staceylites and even gym bunny Beckies. They might of swiped on you or liked but they often don't respond. You'll get non-overweight Beckies respond but you still need high numbers to get a date with a thin slim youngish cuteish woman.

Somewhat Fit/or normal weight average guys who are 5'7 to 6ft in height (5-6 smv). > Only obese or overweight ugly like you or swipe on you, but they aren't knocking a path to your door. Slim average looksmatches ignore you or may respond to you messaging occasionally but ghost quickly. Just not worth it for your mental health. Delete the apps or dating site.

Ugly / Fat guys / severe manlets / dweebs (1-4 smv) = you'll get nothing. Maybe a 1/10 morbidly obese woman.
This is true. I'm a 5'7" thin white guy and the only women who show interest in me are obese (if they are white) or they are ethnic and slim.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
its not difficult online. you don't think beautiful women use tinder? jfl how would you even meet cute girls outside of the apps anyways, especially if you're not in school
You'd have to be in the elite social circles they reside in

I don't really feel like I'm in the top 5 at all. I think my autistic tendencies, awkward behaviour and my strong association with ethnic culture hinders me an awful lot.
BOOO HOOO

JUST COOM IN A MTB

COOM COOM COOM

Jfl I've been calling the 80/20 rule bullshit for a long time now. Looks like I was ahead of the curve like usual.

20:80 is still true for most betabux, but real sex is like 1:99

Online dating and social media ruined everything. Only because thristy normies give free attention to some beckys because they want to fuck them one night, beckys ego get so inflated. But even them knows that the only thing they get so much sex is because average men are really thristy. For womens who aren't morbitly obesse or disfigured sex isn't a big, because they can haved anytime If they really want, but for the average Joe the idea of casual sex beside ltr or multiple parteners is something in the realm of science fiction.