Do you wish u had a sibling (Only Childcels GTFIH)

Title's question

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
I personally do
But since my mother had me so late(she had me at 35) she was basically not able to

I think i wouldve atleast had some social skills tbh, being a only child is fucking terrible for development since humans are meant to have as many siblings and as many social interactions during development as possible and my social interactions were shit as a child so yeah u can guess ur chances of becoming non NT skyrocket as a onlychild

tagging only childcels- @ElTruecel @Esteban1997 @MoggerGaston (that's all who I know of, tag more if u want to guys)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and wrist cry
no more space for me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and alurmo
When I was younger not now.
Don't wanna split my inheritance

• +1
tagging only childcels
@goo25 @Danish_Retard @TsarTsar444 @tabula resa @ApacheMaxx @Arcturus as well

also yea I wish I do had siblings tbh so certain events/tragedies in my life would’ve been easier & I don’t think I would’ve had my diagnoses. Or if I did it wouldn’t have been as bad.

But overall idc about it as much as I did when I was younger it is what it is really

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Arcturus and alurmo
Mixed bag- there are pros and cons to having a sibling but overall I’d say I actually would have wanted one growing up

• +1
Kinda wish I have a sibling tbh. preferably a brother, so just in case if I fucked up, my parents can still have some sort of backup heir which is my brother to continue their business that they've worked hard for over 2 decades

I ended up being so retarded and autistic with terrible social skills and mental illness, and I'm the only one my parents have :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

I think 2 kids is the ideal number. Less than that is a bit risky if your kid dies, or turn out to be disappointing little shit like me.

• +1
Kinda wish I have a sibling tbh. preferably a brother, so just in case if I fucked up, my parents can still have some sort of backup heir which is my brother to continue their business that they've worked hard for over 2 decades

I ended up being so retarded and autistic with terrible social skills and mental illness, and I'm the only one my parents have :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

I think 2 kids is the ideal number. Less than that is a bit risky if your kid dies, or turn out to be disappointing little shit like me.
Thats espesially my biggest fear
To be a dissapointment to my parents

Plus since my parents are pretty old
im gonna be the only one left to coninue the bloodline by the time im like 35 or smt

• So Sad
Reactions: bakpaokukus
Having siblings is coo until your parents compare the both of you

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Thats espesially my biggest fear
To be a dissapointment to my parents

Plus since my parents are pretty old
im gonna be the only one left to coninue the bloodline by the time im like 35 or smt
Even more brutal if your parent abuses substance and has unhealthy habits. In my case, my dad smokes a lot and barely exercise or drink enough water. If one day he got fucked up from the foolish life choices he made, the household is so fucked. Makes me very worried sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo