Do you wish you still were bluepilled?

N

Noel Vargas

Banned
At least you'd have more confidence and you would live a happier life in average.

Last edited:
Not really, I wouldn't know what looksmaxing to do and waste my time trying to get girls I'll never get

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and mojopin
Fuck no, I can actually work with what I have now
If I was bluepilled I would never know the reason I'm unhappy

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Wrong sub forum retardcel

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
At least you'd have more confidence and you would live a happier life in average.
No, im never going back. Its so fun seeing how shit actually happens irl

nigger volceldom

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ChoSeungHui
Not at all,
Not even a single fucking bit brah

Not even a little bit, once I ascend I’ll have a fuckton of confidence because I’ll know that people will like me because I look good

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
the dickpill has actually helped me a lot in my life i understood that its over for me in all aspects so i can save myself from the embarassment of trying to aproach and get rejected because of my dick i can not think what my reaction could be if that happend
so yeah i better be suicidal the easy and not the hard humuliating way

Not even a little bit, once I ascend I’ll have a fuckton of confidence because I’ll know that people will like me because I look good
Confidence

No man. I don't want to be deluded.

i wish i'd never be born

and i've already made that clear to my mother

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Esteban1997
Now that I've looksmaxxed quite a bit and went up a lot in attractiveness, I kinda wanna return to my old brain tbh.

No, but one of the blackpill's side effects was that it made me more self-conscious thus less NT.

although you build some tolerance and later on it goes away, I make sure I'm not obsessed with it because overdosing any pill is bad, with worse side effects obviously.

Just be moderate bro

No cuz I'm better off now than I was on the bluepill.

Doesn't matter. I'm dead inside

fuk no. i wouldnt have unobesified myself and started gymcelling(fun cope) if i hadnt got blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Not at all, the blackpill helps you, and even if it didn't it would still be better to know the truth

• +1
Reactions: Demir