(doctors are #1 leeches on society in most countries

I don’t trust the “health care” system.
No one in “medicine” gets rich by keeping you healthy.
I haven’t been to a doctor since the very beginning of the pandemic and I realized how much I don’t need them.
The only thing that would get me back to see a doctor is if I thought I had cancer and needed screening. After that I wouldn’t even take chemo or see those scammers. I’d take some fenbendazole and hope for the best.
Doctors are just legal drug dealers, like previous commenters have stated.

Most doctors I know are assholes that seems slightly retarded

"Those entering medical schools who are committed to completing the program are 81.6 percent to 84.3 percent."
"Nationwide, the average graduation rate for first-time undergraduates attending classes full-time is: 35.8% after four years, 46.4% after six years, and 47.8% after eight years."
Med school is extremely easy its a joke. Stop letting doctors lie to you about the difficulty and the "cost". Its all priced into the inflated doctor salary
Those who entered are already far above average to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Imagine blaming doctors, when the fucking water you drink is contaminated with carcinogens, the food you eat is loaded with microplastics, when YOU mfers ruin your body with alcohol, drugs, a sedentary lifestyle, not getting regular check ups, and some faggots on the other end who get 5x vaxxed for fucking COVID, who rush to the er when they get a fucking sneeze, clogging up a hospital and draining resources.
One more thing I would like to add is that you can't just calculate the "cost"/benefit of doctors in such a simpleton way, if a doc improves the qol of let's say 500 patients a year, 100 of which could have died or lost their ability to work, then that means that doc basically contributed, or prevented a loss of economic activity or labour equivalent to 100 workers*their total working hours in a year*the number of years that will work going forward( or the number of years still left until they retire for an older patient)
@Mongrelcel feel the heat son:chad:
I get what you mean tbh.

But i feel like this point is 2 sided. On one side you admit that doctors and surgeons etc are some what necessary, (to which i completely agree, as the information of the subjects and such is very important) , but you also say that people get vaxxed x5 times, drink shit water contaminated, with alcohol and drugs, but fail to admit that the people who push said lifestyles and "boosters" are those exact doctors in todays time.

I think this is what Ops main point imo.

Your average person for the most part cannot do shit about carcinogens and microplastics on a global scale. But ironically, even trying to spread awareness of such would be considered a conspiracy theory to a doctor, just like for example how a few years back doctors would call you shit for speaking up about fluorides in water. Same thing happens today. Most just parrot the interests of the higher chain in command. A lot of medical practitioners are completely unnecessary in a modern society with internet and information. And the organizations are very slow and inefficient when it comes to adapting to changes.

Last edited:
just pay £500 for a neurologist consult bro!

• Woah
I get what you mean tbh.

But i feel like this point is 2 sided. On one side you admit that doctors and surgeons etc are some what necessary, (to which i completely agree, as the information of the subjects and such is very important) , but you also say that people get vaxxed x5 times, drink shit water contaminated, with alcohol and drugs, but fail to admit that the people who push said lifestyles and "boosters" are those exact doctors in todays time.

I think this is what Ops main point imo.

Your average person for the most part cannot do shit about carcinogens and microplastics on a global scale. But ironically, even trying to spread awareness of such would be considered a conspiracy theory to a doctor, just like for example how a few years back doctors would call you shit for speaking up about fluorides in water. Same thing happens today. Most just parrot the interests of the higher chain in command. A lot of medical practitioners are completely unnecessary in a modern society with internet and information. And the organizations are very slow and inefficient when it comes to adapting to changes.
doctors are such because the education system selects for compliance, the longer you are in academia the more likely it is you are compelled to be or will become an npc cuck. there needs to be standardized testing for sentience for most higher education requirements

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
fuck em, murder them

This thread is full of NEET copers who think that every academically successful person is a conformist, and that they themselves just suck at academical tasks because "they're too high sentience" (translation: self-loving dunning krugers).

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I love doctors, stop bumping cringe thread-_-, I changed my mind. Drs are literally opposite of leech.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Entirely correct and the easiest proof of this is that theres doctors everywhere on the planet but obviously they are not all of the same quality. If you would consider a random Nigerian doctor to be of the same intelligence and capability of a Japanese one then youre a retard. If any form of academia actually selected predominantly for intelligence and capabiility and disregarded all else then the vast majority of the populous would be excluded and there just wouldnt be enough people of capability to go around. Instead we have the opposite, literally every country on the planet, regardless of how low iQ they are on average, has universities and doctors and they vary massively in their intelligence and capability because in the end, everywhere needs doctors so the world literally cannot afford to filter people out based on a strict capability based system and instead use this one

The modern educational system is just a cash cow based on a time based merit system, not a task based one. The level of your education is based on how many years you spent in school, not your level of understanding in your field as if they were to base education on task then geniuses would just fly through and entirely disregard the educational system in their wake as so many geniuses have repeatedly done. Thing is it would reach a level where anyone of competency would repeatedly just fly past all the ones who cant keep up and then scatter in their own directions. If education was based on task and intelligence then each subject/field would have vastly different time courses for completion and individuals advancing all at different rates, instead it is structured so that there is only one rate at which you can advance, regardless of what you're capable of. Anything that is based on time instead of task is always a matter of gatekeeping in order to keep those who cannot compete on a basis of capability ahead of those who can.

I always find it funny that it for some reason takes exactly 8 years, not 1 year more and not 1 year less, to make you an expert in a field that in another country only takes 4, yet again not one year more or one year less. Imagine telling athletes that they would have to study physiology until they are exactly 26 before they're allowed to start working out and then all the ones who do this make it illegal to enter a gym unless you have been through this process. This is the current state of the educational system

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MoggerGaston
In the netherlands med school is both easy and cheap. It just takes a bit longer than the average education (6 years instead of 3-4 years).

JFL at you if you think med school is hard. Anything STEM-related will be far more difficult by default and a shitton of other education/jobs are harder too. Med school is mostly memorization with almost 0 abstract thinking or creativity required.

Good Topic. Med school is something everyone wants to do, but only few get accepted because they want to create artificial scarcity. It's like @Crusile says, you could halve the pay and you would still have more than enough doctors because it's something people want to do regardless of pay. High dopamine, not too hard.

Another brutal pill is that 70% of healthcare is for old people and average young people don't profit from good healthcare at all. Big money transfer from young people to old people.

every single +60 yo subhuman out there needs to be killed

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Entirely correct and the easiest proof of this is that theres doctors everywhere on the planet but obviously they are not all of the same quality. If you would consider a random Nigerian doctor to be of the same intelligence and capability of a Japanese one then youre a retard. If any form of academia actually selected predominantly for intelligence and capabiility and disregarded all else then the vast majority of the populous would be excluded and there just wouldnt be enough people of capability to go around. Instead we have the opposite, literally every country on the planet, regardless of how low iQ they are on average, has universities and doctors and they vary massively in their intelligence and capability because in the end, everywhere needs doctors so the world literally cannot afford to filter people out based on a strict capability based system and instead use this one

The modern educational system is just a cash cow based on a time based merit system, not a task based one. The level of your education is based on how many years you spent in school, not your level of understanding in your field as if they were to base education on task then geniuses would just fly through and entirely disregard the educational system in their wake as so many geniuses have repeatedly done. Thing is it would reach a level where anyone of competency would repeatedly just fly past all the ones who cant keep up and then scatter in their own directions. If education was based on task and intelligence then each subject/field would have vastly different time courses for completion and individuals advancing all at different rates, instead it is structured so that there is only one rate at which you can advance, regardless of what you're capable of. Anything that is based on time instead of task is always a matter of gatekeeping in order to keep those who cannot compete on a basis of capability ahead of those who can.

I always find it funny that it for some reason takes exactly 8 years, not 1 year more and not 1 year less, to make you an expert in a field that in another country only takes 4, yet again not one year more or one year less. Imagine telling athletes that they would have to study physiology until they are exactly 26 before they're allowed to start working out and then all the ones who do this make it illegal to enter a gym unless you have been through this process. This is the current state of the educational system
This so much. Great post

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
doctors are such because the education system selects for compliance, the longer you are in academia the more likely it is you are compelled to be or will become an npc cuck. there needs to be standardized testing for sentience for most higher education requirements
i completely agree.. the worlds professions are completely incompetent. Doctors are just part of the modern caste society. The lower levels are these people, at higher levels u have the banks and whatnot.

Theres a guy i talked to that used to be in academia, he confirmed the same as what you said. its all gatekeeping and compliance, nothing to do with skill or competence.

Good info in this thread