Doctors Know Nothing

Are doctors actually ignorant?

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Just went to GP, brought up obesity as I was sitting next to this whale of a man in reception. Dr. Comments he was watching doco about England 1930s, noticed there were no fatties. I asked him what he thought caused it today, … sugar sugar sugar.

Ask whether he think vege oils contributed… flat out says no and that his grandpa is having issues now cus of “lard sandwiches.” His grandad is over 110yrs old and would have been alive in this 1930s healthy era. The doctor can’t seem to put those dots together jfl.

Tell him we have been using sugar for Millenia with no issues. Vege oils became popular during and after WWII, popularised by America. A young nation obsessed with money.

From my understanding natural animal based foods are great for health. Whereas manmade ultra processed sludge is terrible for health. I understand doctors only study nutrition briefly as part of course and they learn big pharma garbage like the “food pyramid.”

Do they know the truth or actually brainwashed? It seems he lost the ability to think analytically, eating up whatever mainstream thought is

These same doctors not long ago were pushing cigarettes and bacon as healthy lmao

• +1
Reactions: Duluth
Just went to GP, brought up obesity as I was sitting next to this whale of a man in reception. Dr. Comments he was watching doco about England 1930s, noticed there were no fatties. I asked him what he thought caused it today, … sugar sugar sugar.

Ask whether he think vege oils contributed… flat out says no and that his grandpa is having issues now cus of “lard sandwiches.” His grandad is over 110yrs old and would have been alive in this 1930s healthy era. The doctor can’t seem to put those dots together jfl.

Tell him we have been using sugar for Millenia with no issues. Vege oils became popular during and after WWII, popularised by America. A young nation obsessed with money.

From my understanding natural animal based foods are great for health. Whereas manmade ultra processed sludge is terrible for health. I understand doctors only study nutrition briefly as part of course and they learn big pharma garbage like the “food pyramid.”

Do they know the truth or actually brainwashed? It seems he lost the actual ability to think analytically, eating up whatever mainstream thought is

These same doctors not long ago were pushing cigarettes and bacon as healthy lmao
Just write a book bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
ppl used a couple tablespoons a day of sugar for coffee or other shit not eating kilos daily like nowadays

brazilians cook with soy oil daily and we look like this:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
derms are morons. Dont get me started

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Latinolooksmaxxer
ppl used a couple tablespoons a day of sugar for coffee or other shit not eating kilos daily like nowadays

brazilians cook with soy oil daily and we look like this:

Alex Pereira is an anomaly, here he is with “his people”

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
derms are morons. Dont get me started
The amount of times they misdiagnose people after jumping on mayo clinic tapping away for a couple minutes lmao

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

Do they know the truth or actually brainwashed? It seems he lost the ability to think analytically, eating up whatever mainstream thought is

Doctors spend years in school learning general knowledge in the field that they probably won't use again just so they can pass a test and by then they're probably sick of school and have mass amounts of debt so they're discouraged to pursue research and expand the field so they just regurgitate bullshit (which is what school is really about) otherwise they lose their licence for being a quack.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MoggerGaston
Alex Pereira is an anomaly, here he is with “his people”
View attachment 3019427
tbh he went to visit his ancestor tribe only a few years ago after he was already a professional fighter

he was actually born and raised on the biggest metropolis in brazil, the Great São Paulo (on a region called the ABC, in the town of São Bernardo - same town where our current president Lula was a metallurgy worker) and before going pro he worked as a borracheiro (tire repairman)

btw I trained karate in sao bernardo do campo as well I miss getting the train to that town in order to train :love::love:

Last edited:
  • +1
GP's are useless morons and I IQ+knowledge mog them into the dirt.

Only specialized doctors have some real experience and knowledge in their respective fields which you can't easily find yourself.

General Practioners know nothing more about a subject than you can read on wikipedia in a couple of minutes yourself.

• JFL