Documentation of emotional awareness. (extreme high effort GTFIH)

Is this readable


  • Total voters
    14
I was seriously wondering if other people feel similar things to this, like cannibalistic urges towards yourself or other people that resulted in real-life action. I know it's not "normal," but I was just wondering if people like that exist to relate to me.
brother wasting other people’s time is a big sin
 
nigga whats the tldr be brief
umm... i've been a retard since i was seven? idk what to tell you; the document is extremely complex, and it's not even finished, yet I probably have 2000 words more to write.
 
I have a hard time believing other 14-year-olds have achieved the same level of introspection that I have.
Can somebody humble the fuck out of me? I just need to know that there is someone out there I can exist "with" instead of beside.
 
Am I a bad person for making her feel like she was loved? Based on what she told me, she was not. I gave the false hope that prevented her from making the most important decision. Maybe someone will love her in the future because of me, but does that matter? Because right now nobody cares about her, and I made it seem like life had something for her.
Is it immoral to prevent someone from killing themselves through a lie?
 

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
21
Views
357
erome
erome
iqletlowtest
Replies
8
Views
58
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Anonym0us
Back
Top