Does a nice watch add to your attractiveness?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Nice gold watches stand out to me whenever I hang out with guys who wear them. Makes them seem rich. You think having an expensive (or just looking expensive) gold watch will increase attractiveness/perceived status? Even by like .2 pts? Or do girls not give a shit.

Unless its a rolex, nah.

Increased attractiveness? No. Increased status? May be. If you're gl then it'd help otherwise you'd just attract gold-diggers.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, dogtown and bobs_pls
You can appear more mature or wealthy, but it won‘t increase your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and dogtown
Same every time I wear a Rollie my jaw grows tenfold

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Acessoires are a part of soft looksmaxxing and can you give a niche or special look. If youre plain average you might benefit from it to distinguish yourself from normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, FatmanO, GrewWrong and 3 others
It haloes you a bit

Fix your face nigga....nobody cares about expensive accessories if you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Kenma and androidcel
I have 200euro Calvin Klein watch and when I wear it I dont get any specially diffrent treatment, maybe some compliments

Lol, no.
Unless its a rolex, nah.
They'll pretend to like you just to scam you out of one, lol.
Rolex' are such a waste of money, you become a target just so you can show women that you've wasted a years worth of savings on a watch that helps you pretend that you're rich.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Phad
no lmao,my friend wears a watch just because he has money and we tease him often,it makes him look kinda stupid

Nice gold watches stand out to me whenever I hang out with guys who wear them. Makes them seem rich. You think having an expensive (or just looking expensive) gold watch will increase attractiveness/perceived status? Even by like .2 pts? Or do girls not give a shit.
if the watch fits with your style, it improves the outfit overall.
in my opinion the watch is less important than ear rings, necklaces and tatoos.