Does accutane cause depression?

B

Broski

Zephir
Ive been on 40mg/day for 5 months and it has cleared my face 95%, upper back and chest are still bad but have significantly improved however I constantly feel lethargic and tired. I go to the gym regularly yet am feeling depressed still. Also noticed while on accutane my muscles are more sore, Ive barely made progress in the gym (progress i made in first 3 months of gym ive made in 6 months on accutane). Ive also become more moody/angry/depressed while on accutance. Anyone can relate?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 19294, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Acne gives you depression, not accutane

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Accutane is literally poison

It gave me the same symptoms. Never had mood swings before.

So why am I depressed when the acne on my face is gone
Go get validation from women and the depression will go away.

Ive been on 40mg/day for 5 months and it has cleared my face 95%, upper back and chest are still bad but have significantly improved however I constantly feel lethargic and tired. I go to the gym regularly yet am feeling depressed still. Also noticed while on accutane my muscles are more sore, Ive barely made progress in the gym (progress i made in first 3 months of gym ive made in 6 months on accutane). Ive also become more moody/angry/depressed while on accutance. Anyone can relate?
it makes you retarded

it makes you retarded
Yeah ive noticed brain fog...my friend even has been calling me retarded because ive been saying stupid shit

Accutane lowers igf levels so thats why you arent making good gym prog.

Accutane lowers igf levels so thats why you arent making good gym prog.
im only gaining 0.5kg a month and im only 69kg at 5'10 jfl

• +1
Reactions: brucel
It could make existing depression worse.

Either way talk to your derm.

Yes but mostly because of the acne