Does anyone else fantasize about being chad?

Jagged0

Jagged0

🇺🇦 سيف الإسلام
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Posts
15,050
Reputation
25,539
I had this dream I was this 6’4 chad with bright green eyes and dark brown hair fucking Stacy after Stacy living in a mansion with 10 different sports cars holding my beautiful hair while smiling at myself in the mirror then woke up jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
No but I fantasize about being balls deep inside your mom
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
All the time tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
no i fantasize about being myself except girls treat me like a chad.
 
Looksmax.me in a nutshell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
no i fantasize about being myself except girls treat me like a chad.
I’d instantly wake up its impossible to be chad without hunter eyes nw0 and collagen
 
I fantasize about living a normal life, as a high tier normie tbh. My life is shit as a social outcast, abusedbyparentscel.
 
And 15 inch dick
I'm half Russian therefore it's over for you
Brb I will tell all my dark triad bad boy side of the family in Ukraine to murder you boyo
 
No, But I fantasize being an oldcel(age 50-60) while having multiple young wives in my house(around 6 wives, between 18-25 yo)

I'm 20 currently tbh, I will achieve this unless I die before reaching that age, I'm kinda 100% sure I will have this in fact
 

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
28
gnoyim
gnoyim
ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
56
yyk117
yyk117
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
24
NorWayItsOver
NorWayItsOver
rockstarr
Replies
29
Views
77
roidar
roidar
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
14
jfl7723
jfl7723

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top