Does anyone else here actually bookmark posts

kratos22laxatives

kratos22laxatives

Bronze
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Posts
415
Reputation
279
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: senron and Nocturnal
only porn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
Only the guides on buying aderall and other illegal substances
 
  • +1
Reactions: pwoanfrdg
only memes I want to reuse cause I’m a lame like that lol
 
any good ones for pregab?
Nah, I got it from a friend that went to mexico since they dont need prescriptions over there but he brought me a giga low dose so i never took it
 
  • +1
Reactions: pwoanfrdg
Nah, I got it from a friend that went to mexico since they dont need prescriptions over there but he brought me a giga low dose so i never took it
if i could recommend one social drug it would be pregab in every scenario, teras alcohol and doesn’t get u bloated
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dymorph

Similar threads

yasuoh
Replies
9
Views
43
yasuoh
yasuoh
Prøphet
Replies
18
Views
58
combatingNorwooding
combatingNorwooding
Hihi21
Replies
11
Views
78
Hollywood
Hollywood
GoodLittleFoidBoy
Replies
21
Views
72
boneridden
boneridden
rockstarr
Replies
41
Views
237
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top