Does anyone else get extremely bloated after shaving

GoodLittleFoidBoy

GoodLittleFoidBoy

Kraken
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
3,767
Reputation
3,097
It usually goes away after a day or two but it’s so aggravating especially when I have to be somewhere
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike, Sean O’Pry, joey32 and 1 other person
You re just fat :feelskek:
You got surprised of how fat you face is and after a day or 2 you get used to it that’s what happens
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Sean O’Pry
You re just fat :feelskek:
You got surprised of how fat you face is and after a day or 2 you get used to it that’s what happens
I’m quite lean I’m pretty sure so this couldn’t happen unless my water is retained, I have visible hollows and a alright physique
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
tf is in ur razor :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
tf is in ur razor :lul::lul::lul:
Pretty sure my skin is irritated by something when I shave, sadly my facial hair growth has been growing 5x faster recently so I didn’t shave for a month, I had to shave cuz if I don’t shave I’m not slaying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
u use shaving cream?
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
Pretty sure my skin is irritated by something when I shave, sadly my facial hair growth has been growing 5x faster recently so I didn’t shave for a month, I had to shave cuz if I don’t shave I’m not slaying
Lubricate your face before shaving use a shaving cream or gel, exfoliation helps a lot too it removes dirt from your face for a smoother shave you can buy a silicone scrub for pretty cheap on amazon and cleanse your face before and after shaving invest In a after shave too
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
Lubricate your face before shaving use a shaving cream or gel, exfoliation helps a lot too it removes dirt from your face for a smoother shave you can buy a silicone scrub for pretty cheap on amazon and cleanse your face before and after shaving invest In a after shave too
Yeah I’ll use buy some from Amazon thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: enviouss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boneridden and kariert

Similar threads

yasuoh
Replies
9
Views
45
yasuoh
yasuoh
kratos22laxatives
Replies
9
Views
42
Dymorph
Dymorph
rockstarr
Replies
29
Views
138
roidar
roidar
rockstarr
Replies
41
Views
237
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top