Does anyone else like drawing their own porn?

rockstarr

rockstarr

Rock star
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
1,690
Reputation
2,061
Am I the only degenerate on this forum that draws his own porn?

I’d say I’m pretty good at drawing, and I’m very horny all the time, so I linked the two together.

Lmk if you do too.
*not satire*
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, Aox Ofwar, Vrilltrum and 12 others
No dalit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, Dydargas_, moffeloffen and 1 other person
I suck at drawing so no
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, yasuoh, hopelessmanlet32 and 6 others
how does that even work, wouldn't you just jerk off to the idea while actively drawing it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, yasuoh, hopelessmanlet32 and 6 others
no
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, yasuoh, hopelessmanlet32 and 3 others
how does that even work, wouldn't you just jerk off to the idea while actively drawing it
i guess they would finish drawing it and then jerk off...
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, yasuoh, hopelessmanlet32 and 5 others
Just you bro, just you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, hopelessmanlet32, SoundnVision and 2 others
send some of yo masterpieces
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, hopelessmanlet32, revelations214 and 2 others
how does that even work, wouldn't you just jerk off to the idea while actively drawing it
I draw it, get hard and then jerk off
Also, I have a folder atp bro jfl
It’s called the “great book of goon” should I post jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠, yasuoh and revelations214
I draw it, get hard and then jerk off
Also, I have a folder atp bro jfl
It’s called the “great book of goon” should I post jfl
fly high brodie
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and revelations214
Am I the only degenerate on this forum that draws his own porn?

I’d say I’m pretty good at drawing, and I’m very horny all the time, so I linked the two together.

Lmk if you do too.
*not satire*
Ive done it before ngl.

Feels alot better cause I worked for it.

And I get to marvel at my own creation before burning it.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and rockstarr
Ive done it before ngl.

Feels alot better cause I worked for it.

And I get to marvel at my own creation before burning it.
Same but I don’t burn mine
I keep it in a folder I’ll show
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Absurdist
show:FeelsKinkyMan:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
i cant afford anybody finding it.
lol
I just realized I had to trash the original ones and keep only one bcs my parents almost walked in on me drawing them, I ate the papers :lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Absurdist
Drawing porn of your Roblox avatar is gemmy asf
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Drawing porn of your Roblox avatar is gemmy asf
It’s not of roblox chars it’s of random foids
I just scroll actual porn to get inspo and boom I draw
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
send drawings or tales
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and rockstarr
Am I the only degenerate on this forum that draws his own porn?

I’d say I’m pretty good at drawing, and I’m very horny all the time, so I linked the two together.

Lmk if you do too.
*not satire*
I cant even draw an penis brah:forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
holy side hustle, start making money bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Am I the only degenerate on this forum that draws his own porn?

I’d say I’m pretty good at drawing, and I’m very horny all the time, so I linked the two together.

Lmk if you do too.
*not satire*
do u beat ur shit with one hand while drawing:feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Dydargas_
i cant draw good so no
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
bruh gooning aint even ur hobbie its ur job atp
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and rockstarr
Am I the only degenerate on this forum that draws his own porn?

I’d say I’m pretty good at drawing, and I’m very horny all the time, so I linked the two together.

Lmk if you do too.
*not satire*
show some material or something bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and rockstarr
Let’s see some of your drawings
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Let’s see some of your drawings
I don’t have the folder where I keep them at the moment but when I do I’ll dm u them
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Ivanos
im good at drawing but i never drew porn
also send your porn drawings to dms please
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Am I the only degenerate on this forum that draws his own porn?

I’d say I’m pretty good at drawing, and I’m very horny all the time, so I linked the two together.

Lmk if you do too.
*not satire*
You reap what you sow
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠

Similar threads

yasuoh
Replies
9
Views
45
yasuoh
yasuoh
kratos22laxatives
Replies
9
Views
42
Dymorph
Dymorph
GoodLittleFoidBoy
Replies
21
Views
73
boneridden
boneridden
Ivanos
Replies
7
Views
67
#1rankedchudlet
#1rankedchudlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top