Does anyone else think the "RISE IN MALE SEXLESSNESS!!11!!!11!" is actually just a rise in ethnic sexlessness?

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
We've all seen the articles and graphs showing that young men are having way less sex these days.

I'm 17, in high school right now, and something I've noticed is that like 60-70% of white guys my age have a gf, or have had some sort of gf in the past, while it's literally like 5-10% for ethnics (niggers not included). I live in a suburb near a major American city, the school is about 50% white 50% deathnic.

Does anyone else think this whole rise in male sexlessness thing is actually just the result of ethnics exploding in population in the west? After all, in America, the younger generation is like 60% ethnic at this point, Europe is heading the same way. I think white guys are also getting less sex but at a much, much, much lower rate. I'd say it's 90% ethnics driving the decline and 10% whites. You have a bunch of subhuman short, brown, ugly latinos, curries, and chinks getting mogged by tall white guys in every class. It's only going to get worse as America gets browner and browner, whites will gain more SMV, we'll become like Brazil. Thanks jews for destroying this country.

What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
The rich(chad) get richer and the poor( normies and incels) get poorer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 275, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 5 others
We've all seen the articles and graphs showing that young men are having way less sex these days.

View attachment 658829

I'm 17, in high school right now, and something I've noticed is that like 60-70% of white guys my age have a gf, or have had some sort of gf in the past, while it's literally like 5-10% for ethnics (niggers not included). I live in a suburb near a major American city, the school is about 50% white 50% deathnic.

Does anyone else think this whole rise in male sexlessness thing is actually just the result of ethnics exploding in population in the west? After all, in America, the younger generation is like 60% ethnic at this point, Europe is heading the same way. I think white guys are also getting less sex but at a much, much, much lower rate. I'd say it's 90% ethnics driving the decline and 10% whites. You have a bunch of subhuman short, brown, ugly latinos, curries, and chinks getting mogged by tall white guys in every class. It's only going to get worse as America gets browner and browner, whites will gain more SMV, we'll become like Brazil. Thanks jews for destroying this country.

What do you guys think?
Whites will lose SMV if anything due to Hollywood cutting white roles and everyone demonizing them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and Deleted member 9355
there are more white incels than ever as well, but yes more ethnics is also part of the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others

View attachment 658829

What do you guys think?
The deathnics don't make enough of US population to sway the graph. 0.6% of indians are american, 5.6% of east asians are american and 13% of blacks are american. Less than 20% of americans are deathnics. Latinos usually count as white, and they are scarce on incel forums.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, turkproducer, Perma Virgin 666 and 2 others
The deathnics don't make enough of US population to sway the graph. 0.6% of indians are american, 5.6% of east asians are american and 13% of blacks are american.
hispanic?
they will be majority in 2050 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
hispanic?
they will be majority in 2050 jfl
They usually count as white, and they are 2nd on racial hierarchy. So i doubt it, plus i've never meet a latinocel irl or online.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
They usually count as white, and they are 2nd on racial hierarchy. So i doubt it, plus i've never meet a latinocel irl or online.
if "usually" identified as white there wouldnt be a white minority
more and more latino calls themselves white tho.
do they mog blacks ?

do they mog blacks ?
Yes they do
@Colvin76 whip out your statistics.

Yes they do
@Colvin76 whip out your statistics.
his pics are literally from here yo ucan read it tbh

do they mog blacks ?
They're ruining America. They leave their shitty third world joke of a "country" shitxico then come to ours in droves and shit out 10 brown goblin kids per family. It's over for this country.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 9090, Chadelite and 1 other person
Yea I’ve been saying it for a long time, most of my normie white buddies had sex/gfs while most Asian, Indian and Pakistanis were incels

stacys wanted chads even back in 80s so yea women standards aren’t rising it’s just number of deathnics keep rising in west

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 9090 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Yea I’ve been saying it for a long time, most of my normie white buddies had sex/gfs while most Asian, Indian and Pakistanis were incels

stacys wanted chads even back in 80s so yea women standards aren’t rising it’s just number of deathnics keep rising in west
Exactly man. I still think white incels are rising too ngl, but 90% of incels in the west are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 7580

View attachment 658829

What do you guys think?
There are a ton of nerdy white guys who don’t get any either. Also most Latinos aren’t really struggling

There are a ton of nerdy white guys who don’t get any either. Also most Latinos aren’t really struggling
Nerdy white guys existed 30 years ago too and they struggled, there were nerd virgins back in 90s too

reason why so many incels exist today is bcz of asians , curries and arabs everywhere

• +1
Most incels are ethnic but anti-white media likes to portray incels as mostly school shooter whites (fake propaganda for the most part )

muh white latino
stfu u mexican monkey youre at the bottom

• +1
do they mog blacks ?
so this is white to you?
mirin 2nd place chad race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and goat2x
By Hispanics you mean white looking tan people in the eyes of white women.
It’s funny because when I first moved here again to the US post puberty I had girls crushing on me and I’ve heard atleast 4 times people say he looks white.

View attachment 658829

What do you guys think?
There are millions of Indian men who are virgins alone living in India, just imagine how hard it’s for them to have sex in west !

If you’re not white you’re incel

View attachment 658829

What do you guys think?
Most incels are south and East Asian so yeah