Does anyone genuinely know a slayer who does not struggle at all with women

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I’ve reread old @Amnesia threads and he seems to do a lot before he can initiate sex. I mean same for me, I had to jester for hours before a slay.

@WishIwasChico I remember even with u I read smth that some foid wasn’t giving herself up easy to u.

I guess it’s not looks related then? Cus both of u are moggers obviously. It’s just interesting, cus imagine if u guys struggle from time to time. Then what the fuck does the average normie go through 😭

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 34058 and WishIwasChico
@the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, TechnoBoss and RichardSpencel
I guess thats why slaying hookers is superior

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I’ve reread old @Amnesia threads and he seems to do a lot before he can initiate sex. I mean same for me, I had to jester for hours before a slay.

@WishIwasChico I remember even with u I read smth that some foid wasn’t giving herself up easy to u.

I guess it’s not looks related then? Cus both of u are moggers obviously. It’s just interesting, cus imagine if u guys struggle from time to time. Then what the fuck does the average normie go through 😭
Yes bro the girl from the club for example just gone, she wore a tight bodysuit and told me ‘I wore this to stop me having sex’ and then she helped me pull it down and she didn’t resist and was pulling my pants down at the same time.
If my ntness was off she would’ve stopped me even though she thought I was hot.

You have to be NT, looks just get you into the door. If you don’t know how to turn her on and make her wet you are fucked.

This club girl was soaking after we were done talking about sex once I put my hand down her. Like legit soaked. I sexually escalated and turned her on by making sexual comments etc. to the point where she was like ‘I think we’re really sexually compatible we need to find out’

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Reformed
e ‘I wore this to stop me having sex’
This is a shit test btw if you go ‘oh ok and stop’ she’ll get turned off fast and view you as a man who doesn’t go after what he wants.

Of course!!! If she says ‘no stop!’ Or something then definitely stop or that’s rape.

But it’s easy to spot shit tests like this especially when she’s helping you undress and smiling lol

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Yes bro the girl from the club for example just gone, she wore a tight bodysuit and told me ‘I wore this to stop me having sex’ and then she helped me pull it down and she didn’t resist and was pulling my pants down at the same time.

You have to be NT, looks just get you into the door. If you don’t know how to turn her on and make her wet you are fucked.

This club girl was soaking after we were done talking about sex once I put my hand down her. Like legit soaked. I sexually escalated and turned her on by making sexual comments etc.
Nice bro. Yeah I guess if u know what to do u can get sex instantly. Cus from my 4 hour ‘date’, only like the last hour did I quickly start touching her and shit which escalated to sex (bc she said she had to leave soon, so I said fuck it Imma be low inhibit).

So yeah, for next time I’ll defo be faster at being more sexual. Cus the first hours we were just having some smoothie thing (I paid btw) and sitting pretty far away from each other.

So ig if u really want the slay, u need to act on it fast. Thank god I locked in last moment.

Btw for future dates, do u reckon I should instantly be sexual or give it an hour first or smth?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Nice bro. Yeah I guess if u know what to do u can get sex instantly. Cus from my 4 hour ‘date’, only like the last hour did I quickly start touching her and shit which escalated to sex (bc she said she had to leave soon, so I said fuck it Imma be low inhibit).

So yeah, for next time I’ll defo be faster at being more sexual. Cus the first hours we were just having some smoothie thing (I paid btw) and sitting pretty far away from each other.

So ig if u really want the slay, u need to act on it fast. Thank god I locked in last moment.

Btw for future dates, do u reckon I should instantly be sexual or give it an hour first or smth?
Don’t be instantly sexual me and this girl talked for an hour then I asked her sexual questions like what’s your favourite position? As I did this I put my hand on her knee. And as we started speaking sexual I began slowly creeping my hand up her inner thigh.

You could legit see her breathing change bro she started breathing heavy which I knew meant she was getting giga turned on.

Then while doing this talk about sexual topic and make eye contact a lot and the sexual tension will explode bro.

• +1

i knew one guy who was a legit slayer with 100+ bc but this guy was just a fucking freak. he had 10k followers at 16, girls from every school added on snap and would message like 50 of them at once. he had both tons of patience and tons of sex drive or else this body count would have been impossible especially for his looks level

• +1
It’s scary to touch her knee or inner thigh something and you have to wait for the right moment and not do it too fast or she’ll reject you and it’s game over and hard to recover

• +1
Don’t be instantly sexual me and this girl talked for an hour then I asked her sexual questions like what’s your favourite position? As I did this I put my hand on her knee. And as we started speaking sexual I began slowly creeping my hand up her inner thigh.

You could legit see her breathing change bro she started breathing heavy which I knew meant she was getting giga turned on.

Then while doing this talk about sexual topic and make eye contact a lot and the sexual tension will explode bro.
Thanks bro. I’m legit having so much fun getting into slaying. Like after each date I learn so much. It’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Depends, atract stacies or beckies

it doesnt exist

Thanks bro. I’m legit having so much fun getting into slaying. Like after each date I learn so much. It’s crazy
Ye it’s hard ngl to find the time to escalate and you’re always worried that you might try to and she shuts you down I’ve had it happen and it’s the worse as you know it’s over

• Woah
Ye it’s hard ngl to find the time to escalate and you’re always worried that you might try to and she shuts you down I’ve had it happen and it’s the worse as you know it’s over
Wow elab. Did u end a whole date bc u did it at the wrong time?

‘I think we’re really sexually compatible we need to find out’
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
Sure bud

im not out there slaying, but some stacylite inved me round her house last weekend and within 90 mins was begging me to fuck her. I couldn’t even get hard it’s so over. wishiwaschico can verify

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, WishIwasChico and Reformed
im not out there slaying, but some stacylite inved me round her house last weekend and within 90 mins was begging me to fuck her. I couldn’t even get hard it’s so over. wishiwaschico can verify
Holy fuck if that’s ur arm. Infinite female gaze

I can. Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
slayers and women never keep contact with me

don't listen what users here tell you. People lie

Holy fuck if that’s ur arm. Infinite female gaze
ngl I saw her look at it when we went into her kitchen and she did like a smirk. was probs highest dopamine release i’ll ever have

This club girl was soaking after we were done talking about sex once I put my hand down her. Like legit soaked. I sexually escalated and turned her on by making sexual comments etc. to the point where she was like ‘I think we’re really sexually compatible we need to find out’
What r ur stats???