Does anyone have any experience with Dr Alfaro/ Dr Ramieri.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I was planning on getting a bimax operation in the UK, however, after conversing with a few other users it seems it would be more beneficial aesthetic-wise and cost-wise to travel abroad to have my surgery.

Im still going to have a consultation with UK based maxillio surgeons as they will be able to provide me with a Ceph, and a baseline of what the cost might be.

However after doing some research I have found that Dr Alfaro/Dr Ramieri seems to be a very recommended surgeon, especially in the looksmaxxing community has anyone had any experience with either of these surgeons?

If you have what did you get done, was it reasonably priced, where they very professional, and understanding with language barriers etc.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, ChristianChad and Pumanator
I’m gonna get a consultation with Alfaro soon so I’ll let you know if I remember

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
I was planning on getting a bimax operation in the UK, however, after conversing with a few other users it seems it would be more beneficial aesthetic-wise and cost-wise to travel abroad to have my surgery.

Im still going to have a consultation with UK based maxillio surgeons as they will be able to provide me with a Ceph, and a baseline of what the cost might be.

However after doing some research I have found that Dr Alfaro/Dr Ramieri seems to be a very recommended surgeon, especially in the looksmaxxing community has anyone had any experience with either of these surgeons?

If you have what did you get done, was it reasonably priced, where they very professional, and understanding with language barriers etc.
Look hard for locals first
Top ones are already packed so it would not be better to increase work pressure
Botb jaw surgery journey user have gotten result from ramieri

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683

@TheLordMadness @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
my mate went to alfaro a couple of times. hes one of the best but also one of the most expensive. he wanted to charge him around 30k for bimax.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Nims
This guy had surgery with Ramieri

Alfaro is €40k

Dr.Ramieri seems to be knowledgeable about what he does. I have watched a few of his webinars, without a doubt that he is an expert on mma with his 3D planning

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
yeah thats probably who im going to go with I'm going to contact my orthodontist and celph first before contacting him.

I had jaw implants with Ramieri, they look fucking phenomenal

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel, cutecel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
I had jaw implants with Ramieri, they look fucking phenomenal
If you dont mind would it be possible for you to dm me some before and after pics?

I don't think Im going to get any implants but after what everyone has said I think Ramieri is whom I'm going to go with.
I'm planning on getting a Bimax + Genio and Rhino no implants although Ik he is known for his custom ones.

If you dont mind would it be possible for you to dm me some before and after pics?

I don't think Im going to get any implants but after what everyone has said I think Ramieri is whom I'm going to go with.
I'm planning on getting a Bimax + Genio and Rhino no implants although Ik he is known for his custom ones.
hey mate, i'm sorry im a bit privacy conscious, but what I can tell you is I had an ok side profile before (never needed bimax etc) but my side and 3/4 profile is now like 9/10 10/10 model level, and I had a very very subtle design, very small implants compared to what a lot of people get

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Nims
hey mate, i'm sorry im a bit privacy conscious,
Yeah I get it. If you dont fell comfortable that's fine.

but what I can tell you is I had an ok side profile before (never needed bimax etc) but my side and 3/4 profile is now like 9/10 10/10 model level, and I had a very very subtle design, very small implants compared to what a lot of people get
How much did the implants cost? Did Ramieri do 3d modeling for you so you could see before and after, and if so was it accurate?

hey man, theres a post on my profile where you can see my designs. it was 10k eur which includes hospital fees and the implants themselves, but obviously you end up spending like 2k in rome on airbnb and food and all your prescriptions and stuff arent included so id say 12k eur total

to be fair to Dr R, i showed him what i wanted my jaw to look like and he made it looks almost exactly how i asked within maybe 10%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Wallenberg and Nims
hey man, theres a post on my profile where you can see my designs. it was 10k eur which includes hospital fees and the implants themselves, but obviously you end up spending like 2k in rome on airbnb and food and all your prescriptions and stuff arent included so id say 12k eur total

to be fair to Dr R, i showed him what i wanted my jaw to look like and he made it looks almost exactly how i asked within maybe 10%
Oh wow thanks I'll check out the thread in the morning. I may shoot some questions to you in dms after about the process and what not.

Oh wow thanks I'll check out the thread in the morning. I may shoot some questions to you in dms after about the process and what not.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
going back i would have asked for slightly more width from the front, but that was my fault not Dr Ramieri's, but i'd give the result a 9/10 for the side profile and 3/4 profile

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Nims
going back i would have asked for slightly more width from the front, but that was my fault not Dr Ramieri's, but i'd give the result a 9/10 for the side profile and 3/4 profile
What about front?

What about front?
read comment above, id probably ask for more flare/width but im not 'unhappy' with id, i'd say 6/10 from front that has made some improvement but maybe not as much as i wanted

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
I’m gonna get a consultation with Alfaro soon so I’ll let you know if I remember
Also considering Alfaro now, tell me about it.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois