Does anyone have this same issue with their perceived philtrum length?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Iron
Despite having a 16 mm philtrum (above average but not considered long) and a chin height of 40mm, my philtrum still looks long to me.
I have an upturned nose which maybe contributes to this, but I'm not entirely sure.
Is it actually long? Or is it just in my head? And does anyone else have this issue?
I'm probably thinking I measured wrong tbh.

Attachments

• IMG_6326.jpeg
    IMG_6326.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
stop yapping bruh ur chin is short and ur philtrum is long

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18 and SubhumanForever
@DelonLover1999
Can you help me out with this? Sorry for annoying you but your answers are insightful unlike these other dudes lol.

short chin and somewhat long philtrum. doesnt look that upturned
maybe not from the front but from the side my nasolabial angle is high. Idk if that's considered an upturned nose, since often the nasal bridge is upturned as well, but mines straight.
Also can you see if I measured my chin right?i posted my chin measurement a few replies above this one, and got 4cm but idk if I measured right.
Im thinking, either my philtrum really is 16mm but my chin is shorter than 40mm, or that my chin is actually 40mm but my philtrum is longer than 16mm. Idk though

Attachments

• IMG_6352.png
    IMG_6352.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
maybe not from the front but from the side my nasolabial angle is high. Idk if that's considered an upturned nose, since often the nasal bridge is upturned as well, but mines straight.
Also can you see if I measured my chin right?i posted my chin measurement a few replies above this one, and got 4cm but idk if I measured right.
Im thinking, either my philtrum really is 16mm but my chin is shorter than 40mm, or that my chin is actually 40mm but my philtrum is longer than 16mm. Idk though

this morph is ass but u get the point u need some shit like this yfm

• +1
Reactions: ambi and ahouzeh18
yeah my nose ruins the harmony from my side profile.thanks for the morph btw
Also did you see my chin measurement? Is it really 4cm?