Does anyone want to work with me to create the most addictive candy?

dough2

dough2

Gold
I think if we read enough material on what makes food, specifically candy, addictive, we can formulate a candy that is more addictive than anything currently in the market, and possibly become millionaires off of it. Of course, international food companies are already doing this, however they are subject to much more regulations than we would be.

Also, even if you don't want to help, does it seem like a legit idea?

Yes. Like I said b4 I went through a phase where I would ask my dad if he thought ideas like these would work every morning.
So I like your entrepreneurial spirit.

I think if we read enough material on what makes food, specifically candy, addictive, we can formulate a candy that is more addictive than anything currently in the market, and possibly become millionaires off of it. Of course, international food companies are already doing this, however they are subject to much more regulations than we would be.

Have you tried my dick?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Scarface
Yes. Like I said b4 I went through a phase where I would ask my dad if he thought ideas like these would work every morning.
So I like your entrepreneurial spirit.
Legit. Libgenning 'confectionery' now.

Why won't we be subject to the same regulations?

Who faces more regulation? Walmart or your local mom and pop convenience store?
Yes but bigger companies can afford to bend the rules because of how much influence they have.

secretly put nicotine in the candy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Not really, we will have covered all of our tracks from the start.

And smaller companies can avoid all rules.
No. When you start making any significant amount of cash you'll be on the radar real quick.

No. When you start making any significant amount of cash you'll be on the radar real quick.
For what? Making a good tasting candy? LMFAO.
secretly put nicotine in the candy
JFL I'll just concentrate the naturally occurring opioids in cocoa and spam them in each candy. Plausible deniability babiee.

For what? Making a good tasting candy? LMFAO.

JFL I'll just concentrate the naturally occurring opioids in cocoa and spam them in each candy. Plausible deniability babiee.
When you make alot of money you attract attention from the authorities and will be subject to strict regulations

From your lack of comprehension, I've decided to not consider you for partnership.