does applying retin a 0.05% twice give the same results as 0.1% once

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
i cant find a definite answer. someone?

lets say you apply it 2 times with 10 hours difference between and you clean any left over from first application with water so they dont cake on top of each other

is that the same as applying 0.1% oce

a simple and sensible to make question that will get no answer in this shitty useless forum

a simple and sensible to make question that will get no answer in this shitty useless forum
cry about it, look it up monkey. no ones gonna be your slave and answer all questions instantly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: House Lannister and wollet2
no it won't, unless u use huge amounts (this will do u more harm than anything)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
cry about it, look it up monkey. no ones gonna be your slave and answer all questions instantly
kys u fucking nigger u are my slave go search and give me in answer in next 2 hours or ure kicked from the house

ill talk with ur mother

No. Surely it's the same concentration just an increase in the amount applied?
Like if you had two glasses both with 50% Water and 50% Non-water and then you mix them together you still have a glass of 50% water and 50% Non-water, its just a larger glass?
Tbh Idk Im half asleep and too low IQ to even think about this atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and wollet2
no it won't, unless u use huge amounts (this will do u more harm than anything)
meh, i cant find 0.1% strength anywhere, from a few things ive read on reddit it should be the same but the argument of the applications cakin gon top of each other was made, and that second application could have trouble penetrating

idk

tbh i can apply a ton of 0.05 and it will sting a bit and dry my skin (probably just the alcohol in it) but i can take it.

at some point i was applying 3 and 4 times a day because i wanted to get rid of some spots fast. kek. no major side effect

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
No. Surely it's the same concentration just an increase in the amount applied?

Tbh Idk Im half asleep and too low IQ to even think about this atm.
in that case of the water no extra water was added

but with tret you apply more of the same active ingredient no? isnt tretinoin just the same ingredient just more amount of it in higher strength formulas?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
in that case of the water no extra water was added

but with tret you apply more of the same active ingredient no? isnt tretinoin just the same ingredient just more amount of it in higher strength formulas?
I mean I guess it could work, but tbh Idk if the skin would absorb it the same. Its better than nothing perhaps space it out maybe apply it then wait an hour or smth?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
kys u fucking nigger u are my slave go search and give me in answer in next 2 hours or ure kicked from the house

ill talk with ur mother
Lmao my bad massa

What issue are you having with 0.05%

no i dont think its good to use twice a day.. some people claim the skin shed and glow is better with every other day but idk