does bimax with ccw fix sceleral show?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
I got cursed with a slightly downgrown maxilla, cucked my undereye support, my high cheekbones are flat and I believe I have a class 2 open/ cross bite or overbite whatever the fuck it is, asymmetrical maxilla and palate for sure

would a bimax ccw fix sceleral show and give me a upturned/ straight nose?

I do have good bones so I’d like to think advancement with rotation would solve 99% of my issues

@Acromegaly_Chad
@RealSurgerymax
@xefo

any knowledgable mfs lmk

no youll need lower lid retraction or cantho usually fixes it but bimax could give a straight nose but why not just get rhino> ? u have good forward growth and maxilla

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20421 and Deleted member
no youll need lower lid retraction or cantho usually fixes it but bimax could give a straight nose but why not just get rhino> ? u have good forward growth and maxilla
I have shit forward growth bruh, my maxilla is also shit and asymmetrical

I know I have good bones tho a lot of foids mire

my mum literally have hunter eyes and a good jaw and she’s not recessed, therefore it would make sense that if my undereye is fixed I’d have hunter eyes too, pretty sure I have a positive orbital vector

Brutal asf

I thought of that but I want to fix the root of the problem and not look like a retard with hunter eyes and a hollow undereye area

im pretty sure youd need blepharoplasty to fix the scleral show, bimax only moves lower maxilla and mandible as far as i know

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member
like u have ur maxilla turned to one side or is one side bigger or how is it assymetrical?

it will worsen it, because moving the lower maxilla forward will make disproportions with the upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20421
like u have ur maxilla turned to one side or is one side bigger or how is it assymetrical?
yea it’s defo more dominant on one side, my jaw/ eyes/ nose look better on the left than the right, I’m sure bimax fixes asymmetry tho

only concern is will it fix the undereye hollow by rotating the maxilla upwards? Aka eliminate sceleral show

I thought of that but I want to fix the root of the problem and not look like a retard with hunter eyes and a hollow undereye area
orbital implants cantho lower lid retraction would give u an eye area that mogs ramirezs tbh
rhino as well and if you really want it get bimax but you should go to another country for this since its so expensive
also its all good were incels were not gonna be automatic 7 psl+ goigamogger if we were we wouldnt be here
we just need bones

orbital implants cantho lower lid retraction would give u an eye area that mogs ramirezs tbh
rhino as well and if you really want it get bimax but you should go to another country for this since its so expensive
also its all good were incels were not gonna be automatic 7 psl+ goigamogger if we were we wouldnt be here
we just need bones
I don’t need more bones, I need my bones to be in the right position

I have shitty dentofacial growth due to accidents before and during puberty that fucked my life lol

if I fix my recession completely I’d get out of this prison

also u literally have ramirez eye area Jfl @ u stop rotting and go slay

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I don’t need more bones, I need my bones to be in the right position

I have shitty dentofacial growth due to accidents before and during puberty that fucked my life lol

if I fix my recession completely I’d get out of this prison

also u literally have ramirez eye area Jfl @ u stop rotting and go slay
no man you are good looking im telling you your lower thierd is really good maybe just needs some shaping up
also my eye area is dogshit i am gonna get surgery

eye area isnt enough to slay you need height everything you cant have one failo and most of all im a lipcel

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
so basically every aspect of ur face is fucked + ethnic + black eyes + short:lul:

it will worsen it, because moving the lower maxilla forward will make disproportions with the upper maxilla
elaborate more pls