Does chewing promote better chin projection

mtcut3plush

mtcut3plush

Platinum
I was wondering if chewing hard gum (with molars) promote better chin projection / froward growth ? and if anyone has noticed any improvement in chin projection with chewing
thanks in advance
this is a repost since i didnt get as much answers on the previous one haha

Look incel.
Fucking take a knife, cut your chin bone and move it forward.
It’s not rocket science. Don’t forget to tape it up at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
hey man. bone growth from chewing is virtually not possible. if you chewed really hard foods through your childhood and teeange years, yeah maybe.
if it was that easy to get foward growth from just chewing gum, a decent amount of normies would do that. but this shit emerged from PSL forums, most people in the forums realise that its completely cope and move on to surgeries if they need any. As far as i know, only pseudo-blackpilled ig page scammers shill weird methods like chewing thumbpulling.

trust me, i have been in your situation when i was new.

get properly rated by plenty of people and identify your failos halos. learn about surgeries, decide which one of them you need/would benefit you. (also wise advice : dont share your photos on threads or with random/too much people if you think you are below average, some retards here will save them and use them to clown you later if you become a regular user)

i actually suggest you to spend a decent amount of time here before deciding to do anything invasive because you may not accurately understand which surgical procedures you need. (atleast 6 months but depends on the person, I spent 1 year and 3 months, i know that i know nothing but i am retarded so take that in account)

Dont waste that time blindly, learn the words you cant understand.

I might as well make an advice thread for greycels jfl.