Does cutting "stunt growth"?

maxxedoutfyp

maxxedoutfyp

Using this forum to learn, not to rot
I need to leanmaxx (16 years old) but I am not at my final height yet.
Keep in mind, my final height is 6'0 on the dot. Probably a little higher.
If I stunt my growth even by a little, i'll end up staying in 5'11 territory and that will be a problem.
I am currently 5'11.
If I sound ret*rded, let me know in the comments.
Around 20% body fat rn cause I bulked.
Around 180 lbs.

Bulking probably caused your growth to be stunted, fat increases estrogen, estrogen closes the growth plates over for you

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zura and Zeta
Bulking probably caused your growth to be stunted, fat increases estrogen, estrogen closes the growth plates over for you
My growth isn't stunted, I am trying to prevent the growth from being stunted.

If I stunt my growth even by a little, i'll end up staying in 5'11 territory and that will be a problem.
I am currently 5'11.
Around 180 lbs.
Nope.

Cut in your prime years, or you'll regret it when ur older. These are the prime years of your shitty and miserable existence, make sure ur lean

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zura and Deleted member 64865
I am currently 5'11.
Around 180 lbs.
niggas really think cutting still stunts growth?I mean just cut to 12 or 15 and maintain or bulk up to 20

• +1
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp and Jeww
I am currently 5'11.
Around 180 lbs.
if ur that worried about ur height just get lifts tbh,already 6 foot basically wouldn’t be too noticeable

it makes you shorter but it doesnt close your growth plates

I am currently 5'11.
Around 180 lbs.
for sure. dont do it. dont cut till 19, dont trade 1-2 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxedoutfyp
cutting will increase estrogen, being fat also increases estrogen, I were you I would take an AI and cut to like 15% bf and the maintain until you finish growing

cutting will increase estrogen, being fat also increases estrogen, I were you I would take an AI and cut to like 15% bf and the maintain until you finish growing
What an AI?

If you gonna bulk at least use some asin or adex nigga.

why does cutting increase estrogen?

I am currently 5'11.
Around 180 lbs.
Depends if your cutting too low and crashing your diet a small deficit or 200-300 cals should be fine if your getting in all what the body requires to grow

why does cutting increase estrogen?
when u are in a calorie deficit ur SHBG/ cortisol will increase which reduces testosterone - when u are very lean (<10% bf) the same thing will happen, this is also why lots of bodybuilders have low test when they are competing on stage

when u are in a calorie deficit ur SHBG/ cortisol will increase which reduces testosterone - when u are very lean (<10% bf) the same thing will happen, this is also why lots of bodybuilders have low test when they are competing on stage
doesn’t low test usually lower estrogen as well? since less is aromatised

or do you mean that higher cortisol raises estrogen

I am currently 5'11.
Around 180 lbs.
Cutting lowers your hormones, testosterone, growth hormone, IGF1 etc... you will be undernutritioned. I recommend you to cut for about a month or two (1000 deficit) untill you reach 12-16% bodyfat. Don't leanmaxx for 3+ months untill age of 18. But cutting for a month should make you lose 2-3% so 2 months = 5% ish. Putting you at a healthy bodyfat level. Plus it's short enough for your body to recover from afterwards. Which i recommend a lean bulk till you are 18 so you would slowly gain bodyfat again, then probably when you reach 17-18% again, 1 month of mini cut at 1000 deficit again to go back to 14-15%.