Does diet soda bloat you ?

louismaxxed

louismaxxed

Bronze
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
430
Reputation
299
I’m on a 1600 calorie diet and I sometimes have two of the big 2liter bottles a day. Is this gonna make me bloated?
 
Solution
thedoomandespair
It has 60mg of sodium per liter and caffeine in Diet Coke has mild diuretic effects so you’re chill

Mark as solution
I’m on a 1600 calorie diet and I sometimes have two of the big 2liter bottles a day. Is this gonna make me bloated?
probably but why the fuck are you drinking 4 liters of soda a day u fat fucking ape
 
  • JFL
Reactions: oslisaltn and hypocrite45
control yourself piggy and just use electrolyte powders into water instead of drinking soda. or better yet just hop on reta
I would hop on Reta but I still live with my mom and she already knows I vape so if she found needles in my room she may lowk kick me out
 
  • +1
Reactions: oslisaltn and yahgamy
It has 60mg of sodium per liter and caffeine in Diet Coke has mild diuretic effects so you’re chill

Mark as solution
 
Solution

Similar threads

jester_forlife431
Replies
4
Views
40
Hopefulsubhuman
H
FoidEater
Replies
5
Views
30
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
S
Replies
22
Views
106
0ogrpostcel
0ogrpostcel
Eldian
Replies
10
Views
93
FoidEater
FoidEater
K
Replies
10
Views
44
Vrowding
Vrowding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top