louismaxxed
Bronze
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2026
- Posts
- 430
- Reputation
- 299
I’m on a 1600 calorie diet and I sometimes have two of the big 2liter bottles a day. Is this gonna make me bloated?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
probably but why the fuck are you drinking 4 liters of soda a day u fat fucking apeI’m on a 1600 calorie diet and I sometimes have two of the big 2liter bottles a day. Is this gonna make me bloated?
Chilll it’s 0 calories I get super hungry on the cutprobably but why the fuck are you drinking 4 liters of soda a day u fat fucking ape
control yourself piggy and just use electrolyte powders into water instead of drinking soda. or better yet just hop on retaChilll it’s 0 calories I get super hungry on the cut
I would hop on Reta but I still live with my mom and she already knows I vape so if she found needles in my room she may lowk kick me outcontrol yourself piggy and just use electrolyte powders into water instead of drinking soda. or better yet just hop on reta
Its goodI’m on a 1600 calorie diet and I sometimes have two of the big 2liter bottles a day. Is this gonna make me bloated?