does everyone ascend with stubble

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
i’m talking about very short stubbles like 1/1.5mm

ideally when talking about demographic of 18-19 year olds

i hear that it increases sex appeal and is more dimorphic but then hear that they prefer clean shave.

which is it assuming you have an above average jaw?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, PseudoMaxxer, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
@delonregen
@Blackgymmax
@5'7 zoomer
@PseudoMaxxer
@moggathon
@Manletmachine
@sportsmogger
@arabcelxxx
@dimorphism
@MoggerGaston
@RAMU KAKA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, PseudoMaxxer and 5'7 zoomer
19 years old
I look good and mature with stubble, but I prefer clean shaving because it makes my face look more angular

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry, coispet, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
19 years old
I look good and mature with stubble, but I prefer clean shaving because it makes my face look more angular
so even very short stubbles hide angularity? like 1mm
i had thought these type of stubbles allow for the same angularity whilst still giving dimorphism. maybe not then
u have more appeal to 18-19yearolds whilst clean shaven you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and LooksOrDeath
I look so much better with a stubble than clean-shaven, tbh. Might be because I look old as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Skywalker
so even very short stubbles hide angularity? like 1mm
i had thought these type of stubbles allow for the same angularity whilst still giving dimorphism. maybe not then
Stubble is good for giving off a mature masculine look while still retaining most angularity, but clean shaving makes you look the most angular and gives off a youthful look.
If you have a wide jaw then clean shaving is usually better, and if you have a narrow jaw with tall chin, stubble.
Autistic example but my avi would look terrible with stubble jfl
u have more appeal to 18-19yearolds whilst clean shaven you think?
Yes, and older women I'd say
probably girls slightly older than me would prefer stubble because clean shave makes me look younger than them.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Good bone structure + good skin looks better without stubble. Also you appeal to more JBs clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i’m talking about very short stubbles like 1/1.5mm

ideally when talking about demographic of 18-19 year olds

i hear that it increases sex appeal and is more dimorphic but then hear that they prefer clean shave.

which is it assuming you have an above average jaw?
If you look good with it then do it. But no, for some it descends them, makes them look scruffy and unwashed with a bad jaw line.

Good bone structure + good skin looks better without stubble. Also you appeal to more JBs clean shaven
If you have a wide jaw then clean shaving is usually better, and if you have a narrow jaw with tall chin, stubble.
do you think that people like cavill look better with or without stubble?
IMG 8387
IMG 8386

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Deleted member 23558
Stubble is good for giving off a mature masculine look while still retaining most angularity, but clean shaving makes you look the most angular and gives off a youthful look.
Autistic example but my avi would look terrible with stubble jfl

Yes, and older women I'd say
probably girls slightly older than me would prefer stubble because clean shave makes me look younger than them.
do you have an above average jaw cos the general consensus on the site is that 18-19 prefer clean shaven?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
No stubble for your chinletism

would 0.5mm be ideal to attract 18019 yo
doesnt hide jaw
still angular
increase sex apeal
?

• +1
When chads like cavill, drago, dellisola look better w stubble despite top tier bone structure, why wouldnt you? Unless u have top tier jaw and bone structure and maybe nordic coloring clean shaven is arguably better, otherwise nah imo

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
When chads like cavill, drago, dellisola look better w stubble despite top tier bone structure, why wouldnt you? Unless u have top tier jaw and bone structure and maybe nordic coloring clean shaven is arguably better, otherwise nah imo
do you think this also applies to demographic of 18-19 yo girls ?

• +1
do you think this also applies to demographic of 18-19 yo girls ?
Depends but yea, it takes like couple of days to grow a stubble so idk why u making so many threads abt it

It’s the opposite. High class phenos can run stubble

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1