does first permanent molar extraction during teenagehood recess the JAW?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
does extractions during early teenage years cause the jaw BONE to change and recess or is it alveolar ridge only issue? please provide sources for your claims!

does extractions during early teenage years cause the jaw BONE to change and recess or is it alveolar ridge only issue? please provide sources for your claims!
yes lmfao it even elongates the face i am currently in talks with a doctor thats against any extractions during developmental stages

As long as teeth aren't forced into a tigter space afterward it should be fine. Even Mike Mew said Wisdom Teeth extractions aren't too bad, only the fact that they have to be extracted in the first place is problematic

Yes
But If you are ethnic with bimaxillary protrusion then theres no problem with extractions

yes lmfao it even elongates the face i am currently in talks with a doctor thats against any extractions during developmental stages
Too late for me, my jew ortho already extracted 2 premolar in the upper jaw like 4 years ago, now I wanna remove the exact same ones in the bottom so I could finally have a natural bite

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Good_Little_Goy
Yes
But If you are ethnic with bimaxillary protrusion then theres no problem with extractions
title said molar extraction (due to decay) not ortho treatment.

title said molar extraction (due to decay) not ortho treatment.
Yeah molar extractions plus braces = maxilla recession
Good if you have bimaxillary because your lower maxilla would be going back