Does flaccid dick gains = erect dick gains?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

This study tested the andro-penis dick extender and found a flaccid gain of 2.3cm after 6 months of 4h/day use, but made no mention of erect dick gains.

Do flaccid gains from dickmaxing usually come along with erect gains? As both aren't inherently related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and .👽.
Asking dick maxxers

@OOGABOOGA
@MiroslavBulldosex
@CupOfCoffee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
nvm found a newer study on the same device that talks about erect length:

At 6-month follow-up, a mean gain of 1.7 ± 0.8, 1.3 ± 0.4, and 1.2 ± 0.4 cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively.

edit: but I don't really get that, does it say 1.2 or 0.4cm gains?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 2275, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
nvm found a newer study on the same device that talks about erect length:

At 6-month follow-up, a mean gain of 1.7 ± 0.8, 1.3 ± 0.4, and 1.2 ± 0.4 cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively.
6 months for 1cm?:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and ifyouwannabemylover
6 months for 1cm?:feelsbadman:
is it 1.2 or 0.4? I'm low iq at reading these studies.

1cm is good tbh. if I can gain close to an inch in a year that would leave me at a total of like 17-18cm fully erect. much more than that is ogre anyway tbh.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
is it 1.2 or 0.4? I'm low iq at reading these studies.

1cm is good tbh. if I can gain close to an inch in a year that would leave me at a total of like 17-18cm fully erect. much more than that is ogre anyway tbh.
0.8≤x≤1.6cm.. x is ur gains

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, SOS-Sonic, .👽. and 1 other person
do pumps only work for girth or for lenght as well?
Dont want to buy two different things

do pumps only work for girth or for lenght as well?
Dont want to buy two different things
I don't know if they work at all

extenders make more sense just practically speaking if you want to gain length

• +1
I don't know if they work at all

extenders make more sense just practically speaking if you want to gain length
is there a study about use in the years and ED/erection quality?
I'm a dicklet with a great girth, i have two options, focus on girth to have a coke can cock, or focus on lenght to become average

• +1
I'm a dicklet with a great girth, i have two options, focus on girth to have a coke can cock, or focus on lenght to become average
Penile length and girth enhancement as well as satisfaction rate and improvement in erectile function were assessed during follow-up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and khvirgin
Interesting, here in the second study it states “During the off treatment period, there were no significant changes in penile lengths. No effect on penile girth was observed” does that mean after they stopped treatment? Or before? Or maybe something else. Because it seems like that would suck if the gains go away as soon as you stop using it 4 hours daily

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and ifyouwannabemylover
Interesting, here in the second study it states “During the off treatment period, there were no significant changes in penile lengths. No effect on penile girth was observed” does that mean after they stopped treatment? Or before? Or maybe something else. Because it seems like that would suck if the gains go away as soon as you stop using it 4 hours daily
I thought about that too. I think they do mean after treatment stopped. it's worth a try anyway imo. you can literally put this shit on before you go to sleep and set an alarm for 4 hours or something.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
The ± means + or -, meaning 1.2 was the average, with a variation of .4, so the lowest a person gained was .8cm, while the most was 1.6.

Yes, penis extender work, the amount you gain is proportional to the amount worn. That is why the phallosan forte is popular, because you can wear it at night comfortably, so you get a good 9 - 10 hours of stretching.
It means after, meaning they didn't gain or lose any size after stopping. But most people on forums report that you will lose the gains slowly over time up to a point, which is why you need to do some "maintenance" work, like wearing the extender like once a week for a few months/years to "set" the tissue in place, so to speak.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, .👽., ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
The ± means + or -, meaning 1.2 was the average, with a variation of .4, so the lowest a person gained was .8cm, while the most was 1.6.

Yes, penis extender work, the amount you gain is proportional to the amount worn. That is why the phallosan forte is popular, because you can wear it at night comfortably, so you get a good 9 - 10 hours of stretching.

It means after, meaning they didn't gain or lose any size after stopping. But most people on forums report that you will lose the gains slowly over time up to a point, which is why you need to do some "maintenance" work, like wearing the extender like once a week for a few months/years to "set" the tissue in place, so to speak.

Can't u wear other extenders at night? I want to buy s cheap ebay one

it's phallosan forte the best one?
Idc about the price

Last edited:
If you have a good girth I would strongly advise you to stick with an extender.
It means that you don't gain girth during treatment and that you don't lose length when you stop using the extender.
Can't u wear other extenders at night? I want to buy s cheap ebay one
It's not really safe to wear an extender at night.
Just wear it a few hours per day when you're at home.
It's about the total hours during which you wear it, so it doesn't change anything if you wear it 4 hours a day during 12 months or 8 hours a day during 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and SkinjobCatastrophe
If you have a good girth I would strongly advise you to stick with an extender.

It means that you don't gain girth during treatment and that you don't lose length when you stop using the extender.

It's not really safe to wear an extender at night.
Just wear it a few hours per day when you're at home.
It's about the total hours during which you wear it, so it doesn't change anything if you wear it 4 hours a day during 6 months or 8 hours a day during 12 months.
Ah that makes sense, the way they phrased it was confusing.

Btw OP, to answer your question my flaccid length gains were the same as my BPSL and BPEL gains.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Ryan