Does gymcelling make your jawline more visible?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I'm currently at around 15% bodyfat with no muscle (skinnycel) but my jawline isn't really visible?
Would dropping to like 10-13% bodyfat make my jawline a lot more visible? Or would the effects be extremely minor?

I dunno, when I got from 22 to 17 I got visible jaw gains, I suppose that at 10% too because 10% is a quite low amount ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
I'm currently at around 15% bodyfat with no muscle (skinnycel) but my jawline isn't really visible?
Would dropping to like 10-13% bodyfat make my jawline a lot more visible? Or would the effects be extremely minor?
The effects will be noticeable.

Yea man definitely. When I was around 190 my jawline wasn’t that defined but around 170 10-12 percent bf it’s really noticeable. I still had good zygos at a high bf though.
Yea man definitely. When I was around 190 my jawline wasn’t that defined but around 170 10-12 percent bf it’s really noticeable. I still had good zygos at a high bf though.
Wtf happened here lmao

The site is glitching.

yes, slightly.

I dunno, when I got from 22 to 17 I got visible jaw gains, I suppose that at 10% too because 10% is a quite low amount ngl
10 percent you kind of feel like shit as a natura l though. For me the sweet spot is around 12 percent.

I used to have a round "Sam face" (LOTR) but getting to get 16.9 actually gave me a jaw line from what little jaw I actually have.

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow hardcore every weekday and I'll see how better I can take it at lower bodyfat.