Does having a negative canthal tilt rly matter?

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

ascending to bluecell...
Many people say that it is over when u have a negative canthal tilt. Is it true? Ian Somerholder has negative canthal tilt but still mogs like hell.
Would be pleasured to know that.

If you have bones everything is excused. If you dont then these little things start to matter more

• +1
Reactions: Polakcel, Mrxshmallow, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Many people say that it is over when u have a negative canthal tilt. Is it true? Ian Somerholder has negative canthal tilt but still mogs like hell.
yes ofcourse tilt doesn't matter when the rest of ur face is chad, you are not Ian Sommerhalder,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Mrxshmallow, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Ian Somerholder has negative hooding, not negative canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, rand anon and future_darktriad000
My mistake
It creates a droopy appearance like negative canthal tilt, but if you look at his eyes his canthal tilt is actually neutral. Just searched there's a few threads on it

But to answer your question I wouldn't say it's over, thats a meme but it's definitely one of the worst failos imo. I'm planning on getting canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
I have NCT and its over for me

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Yes

Somerholder has negative hooding with positive eyebrow tilt and maybe pct at least neutral ct under the hooding

Elordi looks like shit he is saved by everything else about him

• +1
I don't think it's over for you. u just have to be confident and like find someone who thinks u are cute. mog on brother

I don't think it's over for you. u just have to be confident and like find someone who thinks u are cute. mog on brother
I don’t have an negative canthal tilt, mine is medium. I was just wondering about it yk.

Negative canthal tilt happens because of how the tendons and muscles around your eyes are set up. If those tendons are lower or pulled tighter, they can make the outer corners of your eyes droop down. That gives your eyes a sort of sad or tired look. And as you get older, gravity can make it even worse so it'll make you worse the more you age. Plus, it can make your eyes seem smaller and less lively. So basically, the way your eyes tilt can totally affect how people see your face. it fucks up your aesthetics and makes you look less vibrant and approachable.

• +1