Does having an Italian last name make a Jaw Surgeon good?

koops

koops

qffigq3ngjwgejwgkog42jgowgn4g22dq3qegiqfslancewgio
Joined
May 7, 2026
Posts
585
Reputation
1,600
Had a consult last week with this one Italian-Canadian surgeon in my hometown, he was surprisingly based

The first thing he says the moment he walks in is "okay buddy, what don't you like about your face?"

When discussing what I could do he noted I could just single jaw surgery, but he said that "it's a surgery for people who are too cowardly for surgery"

Then after doing an in person exam he starts talking about the plan, movements, possible rotation amount, if genio is a good inclusion etc.

He didn't even mention function a single time, I was expecting to have to defend the surgery for health reasons, but he just shrugged and said that "if you improve how it looks the function improves too"

Honestly was super surprised by how aesthetics focused he was for someone operating in a small city. Usually people on here say that local surgeons are ultra-bluepilled function only, but I don't even think this dude knew what function means

Also he kind of looked like Mark Carney
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: killuacel, gravlek, chris182 and 7 others
Well damn. Now I want to know his name so I can send him a bouquet of flowers.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: killuacel, gravlek, koops and 1 other person
based!?!?!?!?

Nah but jews r acc very smart and usually quite good at what they do jus gotta be careful when it comes to the loyalty and not stabbing u in the back part

Also I thought u were goin to a foid surgeon lmao or was that another guy? Idk

Jus window shopping while u decomp lol

Was the other not good enough or didn’t focus on aesthetics or money/insurance probs or did u still not have a surgeon locked in yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and koops
Well damn. Now I want to know his name so I can send him a bouquet of flowers.
Unfortunately I don't wanna say his name because he's such a small town surgeon, this would probably end up showing up on google because he is completely unknown and some random normies will see this post when looking him up for wisdom teeth removal or dental implants or something :lul:

based!?!?!?!?

Nah but jews r acc very smart and usually quite good at what they do jus gotta be careful when it comes to the loyalty and not stabbing u in the back part

Also I thought u were goin to a foid surgeon lmao or was that another guy? Idk

Jus window shopping while u decomp lol

Was the other not good enough or didn’t focus on aesthetics or money/insurance probs or did u still not have a surgeon locked in yet

You're thinking of someone else

As for why I have so many consults, I just was worried the other guy was too conservative. My Ortho thinks I'm insane but admits he is literally obligated to refer me to surgeons

My very last consult will be with a guy in Vancouver who does infra implants along with the surgery, Dr. Reichman. If I can get the implants I'll probably go with him. If not I'll go with this local guy, cause being able to do the surgery in my hometown sounds wayyyy better to me in terms of comfortability
 
  • +1
Reactions: Moneyspread, compost_ and Lookologist003
Unfortunately I don't wanna say his name because he's such a small town surgeon, this would probably end up showing up on google because he is completely unknown and some random normies will see this post when looking him up for wisdom teeth removal or dental implants or something :lul:



You're thinking of someone else

As for why I have so many consults, I just was worried the other guy was too conservative. My Ortho thinks I'm insane but admits he is literally obligated to refer me to surgeons

My very last consult will be with a guy in Vancouver who does infra implants along with the surgery, Dr. Reichman. If I can get the implants I'll probably go with him. If not I'll go with this local guy, cause being able to do the surgery in my hometown sounds wayyyy better to me in terms of comfortability
How did the consult with Reichman go?
 
How did the consult with Reichman go?
Ended up cancelling because some shit went down right before I had to drive to Vancouver. I've been meaning to rebook but I might just end up not bothering and going with the local guy instead
 
  • +1
Reactions: gravlek
Ended up cancelling because some shit went down right before I had to drive to Vancouver. I've been meaning to rebook but I might just end up not bothering and going with the local guy instead
Local (cheaper) surgeon just as fine as .org propagated surgeons pill strikes again:bluepill:

Ps: just make sure not to upset him and have him expose you for being a blackpill surgerycel in the local granny Facebook group :p
 
  • +1
Reactions: koops

Similar threads

coveredinbitemarks
Replies
5
Views
88
koala bear
koala bear
L
Replies
14
Views
245
fazehamster
fazehamster
W
Replies
3
Views
45
WeMightAscendNgl
W

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mw1717
Back
Top