Does it always have to be cope or rope?

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

Bronze
Unlike the redpill that is cope through raging, darktriadmaxing and gymceling, I feel like deep down the blackpill is about being liberated, it's about knowing it never began before it was over and that luck plays a huge factor in life than hardwork, you can't always fight destiny, and you can't force nor cheat it, sure once in a while destiny will send you opportunities to moneymax or lose your virginity and you should be well aware of those, but don't get high on hope as it's a double edge sword.
The whitepill and blackpill are both acceptance, the only difference one is cope and the other is truth, both are liberating, however the blackpill although it hurts at first, it helps know your place and spot opportunities when they come your way that are worth putting effort in.

tl;dr freedom is an illusion and life is pre-deterministic, solely knowing this fact takes a huge load of your back, you no longer feel pressure of trying hard to be perfect (instead of being the best you can in your own lane; ex: looksmaxing is limited by your genes but still encouraged), because chads/stacies will mog you, same with highiq, moneymax/statusmax born people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, thecel and Deleted member 12611
For me the Iloperidone pill is the best pill I took in my life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and HighTierNormie
Unlike the redpill that is cope through raging, darktriadmaxing and gymceling, I feel like deep down the blackpill is about being liberated, it's about knowing it never began before it was over and that luck plays a huge factor in life than hardwork, you can't always fight destiny, and you can't force nor cheat it, sure once in a while destiny will send you opportunities to moneymax or lose your virginity and you should be well aware of those, but don't get high on hope as it's a double edge sword.
The whitepill and blackpill are both acceptance, the only difference one is cope and the other is truth, both are liberating, however the blackpill although it hurts at first, it helps know your place and spot opportunities when they come your way that are worth putting effort in.

tl;dr freedom is an illusion and life is pre-deterministic, solely knowing this fact takes a huge load of your back, you no longer feel pressure of trying hard to be perfect (instead of being the best you can in your own lane; ex: looksmaxing is limited by your genes but still encouraged), because chads/stacies will mog you, same with highiq, moneymax/statusmax born people.
black pill simply put is the dark truth. For some its darker than others. I don't understand when people say its nihilistic. It is not. Doom is only used as a motivator, and to uphold the integrity of the black pill as a dark truth. The redpill is where the black pill tries to become marketable to the average person. The average person can't accept the dark truth.

no but once you've been blackpilled its hard to see past these two options...

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
Accept being inferior? No lol

stfu nigga

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

Blackpill is for sub 5 PSL . Anyone above with good frane and NT can live a decent life without this incel doomer philosophy.
AKA genetic determinism is True but im denying iz since im a bluepilled coper

Also blackpill fucks with your mental health. Its Like someone told your The truth about aliens and goverment working together or some shit. You would go insane

stfu nigga

do I have to say more?

Blackpill is for sub 5 PSL . Anyone above with good frane and NT can live a decent life without this incel doomer philosophy.
nah, homie blackpill can be swallowed if you'd rather brutal truth than cope, it does some what fuck up with your mental health because it and it tests your mental fortitude as it requires a strong mind, redpillers like to believe they're in control of their destiny (their own shit) but its cope, is it a good mindset, well if it helps you improve yeah, but acknowledging chad will mog you every day of the week, and also has easy life, easy access to women, and not just chad but also status/money maxers or ppl born with gold spoon is literally definition of blackpill, if you acknowlege life is unfair and you can't do shit about it you're literally blackpilled despite believing in other shit as in self improvement because at the end those are limited to by ur iq genes and looks genes. the liberation comes from knowing the truth, and that you no longer seek answers, hard to swallow but you found what you were raging for once when some becky rejected your true love feelings

nah, homie blackpill can be swallowed if you'd rather brutal truth than cope, it does some what fuck up with your mental health because it and it tests your mental fortitude as it requires a strong mind, redpillers like to believe they're in control of their destiny (their own shit) but its cope, is it a good mindset, well if it helps you improve yeah, but acknowledging chad will mog you every day of the week, and also has easy life, easy access to women, and not just chad but also status/money maxers or ppl born with gold spoon is literally definition of blackpill, if you acknowlege life is unfair and you can't do shit about it you're literally blackpilled despite believing in other shit as in self improvement because at the end those are limited to by ur iq genes and looks genes. the liberation comes from knowing the truth, and that you no longer seek answers, hard to swallow but you found what you were raging for once when some becky rejected your true love feelings
Cool man but i would rather be a real man and not some bitch crying In The corner because chad came to party

Cool man but i would rather be a real man and not some bitch crying In The corner because chad came to party
By all means go for it man, acknowledging blackpill isn't victim mentality as some would lead you to believe, heck. Most of us don't wanna be this way, but we can tell the lies from the truths and we stick with the latter. Redpill doesnt even discuss looksmaxing, and they put emphasis on game, if blackpillers gave up they wouldn't try to atleast looksmax or moneymax, I mean there's still ways but its a hard life you gotta endure or rope, the choice is yours.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
By all means go for it man, acknowledging blackpill isn't victim mentality as some would lead you to believe, heck. Most of us don't wanna be this way, but we can tell the lies from the truths and we stick with the latter. Redpill doesnt even discuss looksmaxing, and they put emphasis on game, if blackpillers gave up they wouldn't try to atleast looksmax or moneymax, I mean there's still ways but its a hard life you gotta endure or rope, the choice is yours.
Facts. Now i get what you saying. We should agnowledge both looks and game. Redpillers can be so bluepilled sometimes iz hurts. Thanks for The words G and FUCK The victim soy mentality

Facts. Now i get what you saying. We should agnowledge both looks and game. Redpillers can be so bluepilled sometimes iz hurts. Thanks for The words G and FUCK The victim soy mentality
self pity is bad, blackpill is opposite hence why it's liberating, it's not that emo shit of slicing your wrist cuz you hate yourself, sure you can hate your genes but its not your fault, you were made this way. If anything I'll blackpill the shit out of my child and I wouldn't want him to suffer the way I did, this is if I have one. He'll be looksmaxing since day 1

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Not really tbh seen 4.5 psl men have luck with women

Also blackpill fucks with your mental health. Its Like someone told your The truth about aliens and goverment working together or some shit. You would go insane
True

bro doesn't the light skin hurt your eyes ded srs
Shiit, you're right. I haven't even noticed but my eyes are watery and itch now, they're red I regret spending the night sleepless posting on this forum