Does moisturiser highlight bone structure?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Dissident
I used urea and I just took pic my zygo arch became more defined

50D3D788 8602 48D0 93E5 53F7F7734F2A
4D9008DB 264E 44C0 9AAA 5EC9F28955E5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Jungcuck, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
I hate my disgusting fleshy cheeks and round jaw , I want to intimidate people in gettinh dnp in august @Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
I hate my disgusting fleshy cheeks and round jaw , I want to intimidate people in gettinh dnp in august @Manletmachine
Screenshot 2024 0410 233223
can you achieve this with better eyes and more aesthetic and as much projected zygos as ballou no more no less. You know tall anime skull if so then my top 6

View attachment 2853390can you achieve this with better eyes and more aesthetic and as much projected zygos as ballou no more no less. You know tall anime skull if so then my top 6
how to do that i need eyelid retraction surgery idk if cantho look good on me, i dont want hunter, ill probably just cope with darkening lower lashes and curling upper (although its very hard as i have full hooding, one case where slight uee would have been better).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy and looksmac
@imabetanumale

mogs bro. i need to move to india we will go to parties in goa beach and mog even at 50 yo

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, dna_cel, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
mogs bro. i need to move to india we will go to parties in goa beach and mog even at 50 yo
We listen this on 5 meo dmt in Kasol foresf

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
Nah not really

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What is your daily
skincare consist of
Mine? My skin is bad I have PIH and two small boxcar scars and uneven texture and of course I’m very fat so 0 blood flow skin unless I got full sleep and exercised

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel