Does my diet contain flaws?

Advantage

Advantage

Iron
My macros are 250g Protein, 80g carbs, 80g fats, im cutting and in a heavy deficit because i went from 88kg to now 83kg and i still wanna lose weight. My total kcal is only 2100

What i eat in a day:

Meal 1
200g chicken
1 Wrap

Meal 2
200g beef
200g carrots

Meal 3
200g chicken
200g beef

Meal 4
100g berries

Meal 5:
2 eggs

Meal 6:
2 advocados

What can i improve/change

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
2 egg is not enough 4 minimum
and whats ur weight/height

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
burnout diet, hopefully you are not just eating plain chicken and beef.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
burnout diet, hopefully you are not just eating plain chicken and beef.
Its seasoned but im personally big on dieting and i know i wont break as i had more extreme diets in the pasts my problem is just the amount of (natural) fat. I was wondering if this would contribute to my overall bf or not?

Its seasoned but im personally big on dieting and i know i wont break as i had more extreme diets in the pasts my problem is just the amount of (natural) fat. I was wondering if this would contribute to my overall bf or not?
fat is good, most of your hormones are made from it and it digests slowly which keeps you full.

fat is good, most of your hormones are made from it and it digests slowly which keeps you full.
Fact. I also suposse i hit most micronutrients and have a potassium ratio of over 4:1. My issue was just the idea that fats will blow me

Fact. I also suposse i hit most micronutrients and have a potassium ratio of over 4:1. My issue was just the idea that fats will blow me
replace the berries with kiwis if you're worried about vitamins, they're the most dense in them of any fruit for their calories I think.

also the meal placement is weird, ideally the carbs should be in the morning.

replace the berries with kiwis if you're worried about vitamins, they're the most dense in them of any fruit for their calories I think.

It is not in order. The berries and yoghurt are indeed in the morning and all the meat is in the evening

Thanks for your help

Looks pretty good although you could probably eat more eggs. Just make sure you season your food like southern black grandma or you will not stick to this. But looks good 👍

Looks pretty good although you could probably eat more eggs. Just make sure you season your food like southern black grandma or you will not stick to this. But looks good 👍
Thanks so not to much fat in your opinion or does fat not contribute to bf?

When dieting is it better to eat higher fat with lower carbs?
concentrate most of your carbs to a meal that's around 2 hours before you work out so you have the energy when you need it.

• +1
Reactions: marek937