Does niacin give you a reddish glow?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I recently bought time release niacin which I wanted to use before going out on the weekends and on dates to get that reddish glow. I took 250 mg but noticed no difference in skin complexion. Do I need to get the normal release and take more?

Sometimes when I exfoliate my face with an AHA/BHA my skin gets a reddish glow that looks so good. What are some other ways to get this reddish coloring?

GLOW, ahahahahahahah.

More like turning into a red spotted tomato, with itchy feeling and so on.

doctor who blonde woman GIF

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
No, I didn't get any flush, maybe I bought some fake shit:feelswhy:

get the nicotinic acid form but i would advise against it since niacin has bad side effects such as low blood pressure
try astaxanthin or lycopene

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bossman and Need2Ascend
Reminds me of taking that shit last year and turning red like a lobster and itching like crazy jfl. You need the flush version for it but it's seriously masochistic to use, I'd say regular cardio/sports and sweating is what you need

I recently bought time release niacin which I wanted to use before going out on the weekends and on dates to get that reddish glow. I took 250 mg but noticed no difference in skin complexion. Do I need to get the normal release and take more?

Sometimes when I exfoliate my face with an AHA/BHA my skin gets a reddish glow that looks so good. What are some other ways to get this reddish coloring?
Yes, this is normal with niacin. You should feel a little hot too.

Why would you want to look sunburned? Because that's how niacin makes people look. The reason people take niacin supps is for the blood flow, not for the reddened skin.

Don't ever take that time release trash as its bad on the liver. Niacin can help skin but you need to give enough time for the flush to pass.