Does nofap do this to anyone else?

D

Deleted member 20179

Ramen noodles
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Posts
1,461
Reputation
1,779
You really want to fuck a girl in doggy or missionary, but your kinks have dissipated
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
I can't nofap for more than 3 days so wouldn't know
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20179
I can't nofap for more than 3 days so wouldn't know
Well, basically you get much more aroused by vanilla sex, but the more hardcore stuff you don’t care about anymore
 
 
It does the same to me, I thought I was the only want. I used to have a kink of being dominated by a female but after nofap/semen retention all I want is to make women my submissive objects in bed tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
It does the same to me, I thought I was the only want. I used to have a kink of being dominated by a female but after nofap/semen retention all I want is to make women my submissive objects in bed tbh
One* fuck auto corrector
 
doggy and missionary isn't kinky
 

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
31
gnoyim
gnoyim
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
25
NorWayItsOver
NorWayItsOver
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
27
gravema_n
gravema_n
rockstarr
Replies
29
Views
90
roidar
roidar
Crimx991
Replies
7
Views
61
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top