Does OMAD affect BMR and slow down weight loss? My fat is not dropping

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I've been eating one meal for a long time and my diet is 200gm boiled chicken chunks + a little olive oil + very small serving of pasta + some beans + a cup of cantaloupe fruit

i also take a scoop of whey protien with 130 calories, im definately in a deficit, for some reason my weight is very stable

after i started lifting and reduced soda (still drink at least 1 serving a day) my waist dropped to 29 inches but i still have belly fat and i gained weight (probably muscle mass)

Does anyone know whats wrong here? Ive been eating OMAD since january and am stable at 70kg at 5'11

I need to get to my natty waist size of 27-28 inches (i have a inch of belly fat i can hold) before i start a clean bulk.

IS it the sugar? Or the huge insulin spike from OMAD ? Or the extreme deficit thats causing my body to use less energy??????

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora and Neuton
I've been eating one meal for a long time and my diet is 200gm boiled chicken chunks + a little olive oil + very small serving of pasta + some beans + a cup of cantaloupe fruit

i also take a scoop of whey protien with 130 calories, im definately in a deficit, for some reason my weight is very stable

after i started lifting and reduced soda (still drink at least 1 serving a day) my waist dropped to 29 inches but i still have belly fat and i gained weight (probably muscle mass)

Does anyone know whats wrong here? Ive been eating OMAD since january and am stable at 70kg at 5'11

I need to get to my natty waist size of 27-28 inches (i have a inch of belly fat i can hold) before i start a clean bulk.

IS it the sugar? Or the huge insulin spike from OMAD ? Or the extreme deficit thats causing my body to use less energy??????
It's time to try and starvemax so that you lose them pounds. Or it might be time to hop on adderal man. Just don't get hooked on it.

It's time to try and starvemax so that you lose them pounds. Or it might be time to hop on adderal man. Just don't get hooked on it.
im on adderall as we speak but its for academics i will not use it daily even tho i have prescription. I can starvemax easily but i wont because i would also lose muscle mass

ill probably build more muscle and then cut, im still too skinny and low muscle rn to starve

• +1
Reactions: Neuton
im on adderall as we speak but its for academics i will not use it daily even tho i have prescription. I can starvemax easily but i wont because i would also lose muscle mass

ill probably build more muscle and then cut, im still too skinny and low muscle rn to starve
Make it a back up plan if everything starts going off-course. (y)

Make it a back up plan if everything starts going off-course. (y)
over the summer im gonna cook for myself i bought a scale and ill measured every calorie and macro, so i think it should work out anyway

• +1
Reactions: Neuton
looks like slow metabolism, t3 could help you

what should ur bmr be and now many cals u on rn?

maybe include 1he cardio sesh seen if makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
what should ur bmr be and now many cals u on rn?

maybe include 1he cardio sesh seen if makes a difference
im sub 1800 cals, i beleive bmr is 2400 but im not measuring no there might be an issue, y weight has been the same but I also started working out a month back, my waist has dropped 2 inches and I've developed pecs, bigger arms tricepts and definition in back too

maybe the muscle gain makes the fat loss not show on scale

im sub 1800 cals, i beleive bmr is 2400 but im not measuring no there might be an issue, y weight has been the same but I also started working out a month back, my waist has dropped 2 inches and I've developed pecs, bigger arms tricepts and definition in back too

maybe the muscle gain makes the fat loss not show on scale
scale not a good way to judge fat loss. it just tells you absolute value with everything included. if your new to gym you make gains quick (newbie gains) and if you r losing fat at the same rate you gain muscle scale ain’t gonna change. and in the beginning of training, you can fuck uo everything, like protein, training, cals and still make gains cos ur a newbie.
judge your fat loss in the mirror, every week or something assess, without a pump, if your getting more veins etc
when you get veins on abdomen that’s when your a true 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: not__cel