Does oral minox reduce collagen?

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
Can't find any research on it, the collagen studies seem to all pertain to topical. Compounds often behave differently when taken orally because of liver bypass. If it doesn't, it would be ideal as it would affect hair + eyelashes + eyebrows + beard with minimal time investment

No but it causes heart problems/lesion development. There's no shortcut for incels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 2968, thereallegend and 1 other person
You don't need "Minox".

minoxidill is god on eyelashes btw

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
this stuff sent me to the er

Really? Tell your story
Took 5mg a day started getting chest pain and heart palpitations. Then one day after i had a milkshake i suddenly collapsed to flaw with severe chest pain. Just dont really recommend this shit.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
minoxidill is god on eyelashes btw
Fuck dude I wanna start taking it but I'm scared shirtless of the heart issue side effect. Should I drink it for one year and then quit?

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Took 5mg a day started getting chest pain and heart palpitations. Then one day after i had a milkshake i suddenly collapsed to flaw with severe chest pain. Just dont really recommend this shit.
Yeah fuck this shit never trying it

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Wow, I stopped applying minox on my skin because it made it subtly burn and flake.

Was thinking oral minox could be the silver bullet.

Guess not.

I'll stick with castor oil because it feels heavenly on the skin.

Fuck dude I wanna start taking it but I'm scared shirtless of the heart issue side effect. Should I drink it for one year and then quit?
yh 1 year is enough for terminal hair

yh 1 year is enough for terminal hair
@LastHopeForNorman gtfih you laughing faggot and help. do u have a baseball sized lesion on your heart?

fkin subhumans w shit genetics ive been taking minox for a few months and my lashes outline my eyes like eyeliner. this is a month back btw my lashes have grown substantially.

im gook and gooks usually dont have good lashes btw
62D4139F 6050 415E 800E 0B0B5B82E60F
65D83E0B 5840 4269 A8E2 625B3D1A3DD6

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
Emomaxxing is legit

fkin subhumans w shit genetics ive been taking minox for a few months and my lashes outline my eyes like eyeliner. this is a month back btw my lashes have grown substantially.

im gook and gooks usually dont have good lashes btw
View attachment 1371860View attachment 1371863
Fuck looks so good, looks like an anime character. Would butt fuck you if you were a femboy

how are you faggots so low inhib? Is this worth the risk of heart lesions down the line? Also are you drinking the liquid minox or taking the pill?

@LastHopeForNorman gtfih you laughing faggot and help. do u have a baseball sized lesion on your heart?
thats why i shill 2.5mg not 5mg

:feelshaha:
Even 0.6mg work with no sides

Just lower dose you autists

sides are dose dependant

• Hmm...
thats why i shill 2.5mg not 5mg

:feelshaha:
Even 0.6mg work with no sides

Just lower dose you autists

sides are dose dependant
How the FUCK do you properly dose liquid minoxidil? How many mg of minoxidil is in 1 ml of liquid??? Huge if true

Same happened to me,i got mini heart attack and some severe palpitations,also coupled with smoking i fucked up heart badly

• So Sad
Drago, what is your source for oral minox not affecting collagen? How do you know

How the FUCK do you properly dose liquid minoxidil? How many mg of minoxidil is in 1 ml of liquid??? Huge if true
calculate dose

i take 2% minox version
so 20mg per 1ml

I take 0.1ml trough syringe so i have 2mg per dose

• Love it
Same happened to me,i got mini heart attack and some severe palpitations,also coupled with smoking i fucked up heart badly
@LastHopeForNorman make a fucking guide already, lashes and brows are so important

calculate dose

i take 2% minox version
so 20mg per 1ml

I take 0.1ml trough syringe so i have 2mg per dose
I read that study a long time ago. Did it specifically lower doses don't cause issues? This is huge if true. If the minox lowers blood pressure too much, one can always up their sodium intake

@LastHopeForNorman make a fucking guide already, lashes and brows are so important
Also read this,you should not use this at all if you have shit genetics or health problems:

Also read this,you should not use this at all if you have shit genetics or health problems:
I did read it and I shit my pants bro

I did read it and I shit my pants bro
Keep in mind i am still having side effects,heart affects everything,dont use this shit,heart is not worth risking for few hair follicles

• +1
Fuarkkk there is no winning wtf, we are forced to just shave it off then, there is no escaping the reaper

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2968 and LastHopeForNorman
i have mogger heart genes thankfully

both grandparents are obese smoke like a chimney and still dont have heart problems

Keep in mind i am still having side effects,heart affects everything,dont use this shit,heart is not worth risking for few hair follicles
I most likely won't. Did you dose it properly? How much were you taking? 1 drop of 5% is a fuck ton

i have mogger heart genes thankfully

both grandparents are obese smoke like a chimney and still dont have heart problems
No way to tell ypu don't have a lesion developing u donkey

I most likely won't. Did you dose it properly? How much were you taking? 1 drop of 5% is a fuck ton
he gots sides from topical version and microneedling

• +1
is it permanent?
if terminal, takes 3-4 months for terminal hair growth. ofc it depends on everyone tho. yk its terminal when its dark like ur scalp hair

I used too much tbh,still dont recommend(i think 6 times - 3 times to both temple-2% minoxidil)

he gots sides from topical version and microneedling
I think this is shit for anyone with preexisting low blood pressure. My dad has high blood pressure, my mom has low, what the fuck do I have lmao

Drago, what is your source for oral minox not affecting collagen? How do you know
I'm not the one making the positive claim. What's your evidence that it does? All the studies on it were done in vitro and in uy inhibited collagen in cultures. If you find an animal study, show me that they accounted for the ethanol/methanol which dehydrated the skin

I'm not the one making the positive claim. What's your evidence that it does? All the studies on it were done in vitro and in uy inhibited collagen in cultures. If you find an animal study, show me that they accounted for the ethanol/methanol which dehydrated the skin
I'm not looking to debate, but I'm taking it you haven't seen anything specific to oral and you're just applying your topical stance?

I'm not looking to debate, but I'm taking it you haven't seen anything specific to oral and you're just applying your topical stance?
Yeah. The concern with oral is heart lesions but some user here is claiming it's dose dependent which would be huge since oral minox is one of the fastest and most efficient way to grow eyelash and brow hair, and those can halo the fuck out of an eye

LMFAO I became so sidetracked that I forgot what the original thread is about and I was like wtf why is this guy asking me in particular

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator and LastHopeForNorman