Does red light therapy cause photoaging?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
this nigga seems to think so

improved short term, bad in long term? anybody here been using red light for many years? I may take his advice of applying vit c serum beforehand but otherwise I feel like having some 'damage' that is then repaired by the body and which produces a bunch of collagen mogs sitting around waiting for your skin to go to shit. what matters more is looking 20 at 30 than looking 50 at 60 imo. and anyway how much photoaging can red light cause? it's low energy light :feelswat:

anyway here's a study that has measured photoaging from blue light(450nm) meaning visible light does have photoaging properties, not just uv light

then again, this abstract states that red light counteracts the photoaging from uv, they did not test red light by itself though :cry:

@Bumface33 @eduardkoopman

that nigga seems to think so

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Cope, WadlowMaxxing, Stare and 2 others
we need to know how long it counteracts aging for before it goes beyond baseline

if its 50 years who cares

1 year thats bad

old women on youtube swear by it but they get so much botox they literally have no facial expressions

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I dont think 30 minutes a day is enough to occur a significant amount of damage

Red light is non-ionizing and cannot create free radicals. If it does cause cellular aging, it would be through long-term changes in gene expression, my best guess.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, bruhcel, TITUS and 1 other person
we need to know how long it counteracts aging for before it goes beyond baseline

if its 50 years who cares

1 year thats bad

old women on youtube swear by it but they get so much botox they literally have no facial expressions
yeah it's definitely legit if you're 50+, just wondering if a 20-25 year old should use it or wait. though I'm guessing 15 min a week has mostly positive effects. also according to the second study it's definitely worth if you're planning to tan/go outside for longer periods

I've been told red light therapy is gigacope

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
i recall respondng in another thread, to this man video.

He doesn't back up his claims enough.
Plus he sells his own products, which than is much better. which makes it a reason for him,

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
i recall respondng in another thread, to this man video.

He doesn't back up his claims enough.
Plus he sells his own products, which than is much better. which makes it a reason for him,
yeah I guess that's true. he kind of looks like my guitar teacher who's always been a sleazy motherfucker :feelswat: pretty nice stacylite with him though. slightly weird that she only reads the questions and then sits there for 15 min every time :sneaky:

yeah I guess that's true. he kind of looks like my guitar teacher who's always been a sleazy motherfucker :feelswat: pretty nice stacylite with him though. slightly weird that she only reads the questions and then sits there for 15 min every time :sneaky:
I found, where I and some others dicussed this video before.
You can read here. I think I and some others, amde good points related to this man his conent.

This whole thread is cope. Skin is thin because you take too much care of it. Like a spoiled baby. Slap yourself everyday and you'll grow giga thick facial skin easily.

wtf why is David Sinclair in the thumbnail

wtf why is David Sinclair in the thumbnail
idk why not right he's looking mighty fine for his age might as well put it in you know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm 90% sure he's gotten botox
tbh if he's taking all that shit he could look a bit better. looks like any regular guy in his 50s :feelswat: I guess we'll see how long he lives huh

This channel only talks bullshit and sells you bullshit products, you should know better.

This channel only talks bullshit and sells you bullshit products, you should know better.
idk I watched a couple vids. the guy knows a bit but seems to talk out of his ass sometimes :feelswat: thanks for the heads up though
what do you think of this shake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back