Does size matter - for Jaw cheek or chin implants?

Jade

Jade

Banned
Yes and no, it depends on the girl you ask.

It would be best to think about some things before you decide to want big implants.

Size does matter, but don't worry; your small penis has nothing to do with this.

Let's start with the "simple one," the one most doctors get wrong. It's not entirely their fault, you come to them thinking you want what you have seen on online forums and/or on Eppley's website, and you naturally influence your doctor into telling you what you want to hear.

Let's talk about the cheeks.
Yes, size does matter, especially when you want to get super high cheekbones. If you want "high cheekbones," maybe what you are saying is that you want high volume. It could be easy to see your implant through your skin when you design an implant that is too high and wrongly designed - you could look sickly and Skeletor-like. Feel your skin on the corner under your eyes, and you'll notice that the skin is really thin. If not done incorrectly, you will look sick. Also, you might look even more hollow in the mid-face if you do not add volume there (if you need it).

The chin.
When done intraorally, the chin is the most painful of the three implants and, in my opinion, the most "dangerous" one. If you go too big, you might extend the skin and the muscle a bit too much, and even if it is your first time, you might end up with bottom lip and chin ptosis.

It is more common than you can imagine and if you learn anything at all from this, please choose a submental approach. Even experienced surgeons have this happen to them. There are risks, of course, and I would say that if you are on your second or third chin implant, you have more chances of getting that ptosis crap to happen to you.

Play it safe. Don't risk it too much.

The Jaw!

Oh, the damned jaw. Look, I don't even know where to begin, but yes, as some of the good (but very disrespectful) users on this forum have pointed out, there are many risks, and it would be wise for you to know how the size and the shape of your jaw implant can possibly affect your outcome.

Assuming that your doctor does everything right (which most do), your implant's shape and size alone can cause issues.

Masseter muscle disinsertion. (pterygomasseteric sling)

This is very tricky because the muscle is strong and wants to move to where it naturally belongs. The muscle will wrap around the new implant, but it might literally come out (slip out) around. There is tension there, and if you go too big or the new angle is too L-shaped, the muscle might want to return to its original angle. This could be a more significant issue for those with high jaw angles.

There is a kid here on Looksmax who showed his picture and had this problem. Likely, it won't be a health-related issue, but he will always see a dip or indentation when he chews or if the light casts a shadow on his angle.

Tear of the masseter muscle. Yes, the muscle could tear for many reasons. It could be a problem if the implant is too sharp or if your doctor damages your muscle. It could tear from hurting yourself and then chewing too hard.

You could develop "pockets" or wounds inside your mouth that just won't heal!!!!! This can happen, especially if you have had implants more than once before. Your doctor could cauterize or cut a new incision to fix the issue, but those little basters keep coming back. Imagine a little vagina inside your mouth that just won't go away. Maybe you guys want that.

Again, I understand I am not using the correct medical terminology to describe these things; I am not a doctor.

I am only telling you what I see happen to people sometimes.

So, when designing an implant, you need to consider many things, not just the design itself.

Unfortunately, most doctors don't think hard about these things, which is why I keep getting repeating patients to come to me. I have also had some of these issues happen to me, so I know what I am talking about.

Although I am older than most of you, I'm probably healthier than all of you, too; trust me; health has nothing to do with how these things go. 💪

• +1
Reactions: Viceversus173 and Pumanator
Can you post some examples of different implants and what they will look like? Also pros and cons. Like the cheekbone type of implants, you posted some weeks ago.

Can you post some examples of different implants and what they will look like? Also pros and cons. Like the cheekbone type of implants, you posted some weeks ago.
No.
Looking at implants on a skull means absolutely nothing, and that would be a big mistake because if you do not see the person, implants are nothing but colors on a bone.

Unfortunately, that is the approach most doctors have currently. If I show examples, I would be hurting y'all because y'all will think that those might look good on you, but in reality, nothing you see online will look good on you.

Sit down with Ramieri, tell him your exact concerns, and have him tell the company that makes the implants for him to design them exactly as you want yours to be.

In your situation, that is the best you can do. I would NEVER do it that way anymore, but again, in your situation, that is the best you can do.

I can be wrong, of course.

Another useless thread by Jade.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, NegativeNorwood and Jade
shit thread