Does staying awake until the next day make ur face stay debloated as it was the night before

cashmerefraud

cashmerefraud

Platinum
Since it usually puffs up in the morning

It makes your face bloated and ugly. Poor sleep also causes facial puffiness but much worse and very bad for long term facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
It makes your face bloated and ugly. Poor sleep also causes facial puffiness but much worse and very bad for long term facial aesthetics
Yea but I’m just saying for an event I have to attend to tomorrow, my face is pretty lean at night so if I can just stay up can it preserve it’s lean-ness for said event instead of waking up with a puffy face as usual?

Yea but I’m just saying for an event I have to attend to tomorrow, my face is pretty lean at night so if I can just stay up can it preserve it’s lean-ness for said event instead of waking up with a puffy face as usual?
Most likely it will just look worse, coming from someone whos done many overnighters. The safest option would be to drink as much water as possible when you sleep and also when you wake up so that you have to pee alot out. You will find your best looks from drinking a ton of water before sleeping, not only in puffiness but just a healthy face in general

• +1
Just wake up earlier

• +1
Most likely it will just look worse, coming from someone whos done many overnighters. The safest option would be to drink as much water as possible when you sleep and also when you wake up so that you have to pee alot out. You will find your best looks from drinking a ton of water before sleeping, not only in puffiness but just a healthy face in general
Ah right that makes sense, appreciate you man