Does this beard help to hide my recessive jaws?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
Or does it just make me look poor and old??

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and joeveniro
poor and old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, justadude, Deleted member 2816 and 1 other person
Yeah it helps. Btw you can comb your beard, take a time in the mirror with a tiny comb and try to find the best way to comb your beard- it will look way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571

Yeah it helps. Btw you can comb your beard, take a time in the mirror with a tiny comb and try to find the best way to comb your beard- it will look way better
I can try. It’s funny I actually have one of those beard straighteners. I could try using that.

One of the funniest things about looksmaxing advice is how much mens opinions differ.

but women for the most part all agree on what’s good and what’s bad.

but when you ask men one guy says it make me look hideous and the next says it improves me.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and joeveniro
One of the funniest things about looksmaxing advice is how much mens opinions differ.

but women for the most part all agree on what’s good and what’s bad.

but when you ask men one guy says it make me look hideous and the next says it improves me.
because im on a similar situation- without beard i drop like 1PSL. The beard may look quite silly on me but it HIGHLY increases my facial structure. The only one whos able to know it is you.

because im on a similar situation- without beard i drop like 1PSL. The beard may look quite silly on me but it HIGHLY increases my facial structure. The only one whos able to know it is you.
I prefer girls like 19-23 range so looking older may be bad for me. I’m not sure tbh. I’m clueless.

i have noticed that Hispanic girls prefer beard on me for sure.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
yes it looks great :owo::owo::owo:

looks like shit

One thing is for sure. Men will respect me less with the beard. Like men will see me as pretty pathetic

I’m not exactly sure what females think.

Need to trim it up some.

you want to have a proper and developed beard style, which you currently don't, so here's my adivice:

grow cheek beard with minox
or shave the cheek beard and rock a proper van dyke beard

you want to have a proper and developed beard style, which you currently don't, so here's my adivice:

grow cheek beard with minox
or shave the cheek beard and rock a proper van dyke beard
Ok thanks.

It’s also orange / red

i used to dye it darker but realized it makes me look Hispanic whereas now I look Irish. And I think Irish looking is slightly better.
I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Gad