Does this kid have incel genetics without the eyes?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
all children look like undefined blobs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 28896 and 7 others
It's a kid...

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, RoyaleWithCheese and gothamine
this forum is wild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, wsada, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and violentino
It's a kid nigga

can't tell before they've entered puberty

It's a kid nigga

You can still decipher if whether or not they will grow into incels with mandibular and maxillary positioning like that though right?

recessed chin , prey eyes , NCT , flat face , narrow palate , detached earlobe , narrow jaw

over for kid cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379 and MakinItHappen
arent you supposed to atleast have a liiittle bit of ramus at that age? kid only has a mandible lmao

recessed chin , prey eyes , NCT , flat face , narrow palate , detached earlobe , narrow jaw

over for kid cel

But girls still find him cute, because of his eyes. And he doesn't have prey eyes tbh.

arent you supposed to atleast have a liiittle bit of ramus at that age? kid only has a mandible lmao

This is my point exactly.

What happened to your other account

• So Sad
But girls still find him cute, because of his eyes. And he doesn't have prey eyes tbh.
For now, later in his teenage years the girls are gonna fall in love with bones not his cute feminine eyes. I'll guess he'll be boneless

And they won't even unban my old account from 2020 pandemic days when I found the place, thinking it was a health and fitness forum LMAO

• So Sad
For now, later in his teenage years the girls are gonna fall in love with bones not his cute feminine eyes. I'll guess he'll be boneless

I don't think he'll be boneless, but rather just downward grown. Or ill-positioned bones with a weird bite etc.

Could it be his bite that's the problem?

A problem for Mike Mew?

What evidence is he'll be boneless? There is a difference between boneless and badly positioned/grown bones.

I don't think he'll be boneless, but rather just downward grown. Or ill-positioned bones with a weird bite etc.

Could it be his bite that's the problem?

A problem for Mike Mew?

What evidence is he'll be boneless? There is a difference between boneless and badly positioned/grown bones.
Ye idk I just see it through him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
They trying to silence the truth bro, post more children

Hey now, go easy. LOL

That's not me. Lol, I'm just raising the topic of whether coloured eyes can carry a face from a 3 to a 7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Hey now, go easy. LOL

That's not me. Lol, I'm just raising the topic of whether coloured eyes can carry a face from a 3 to a 7.
Colored eyes are big af halo, Sam dezz has brutal UEE and canthal tilt and under eye support with bad eyebrows. Yet all carried by blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
look like a incel

I remember some oldcel posting his kids like "future psl gods" jfl
seen someone post their 1 year old brother saying "jordan barrett 2.0"