Does this prove salludon got fillers

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Rep4Rep

Look at his friends cheekbones thats looks nowhere natural lol sallu prob got fillers and put all of his friends on

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, BrahminBoss, rand anon and 4 others
He actually ascended by doing carnivore diet and abstaining from eating cow shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, SensitiveYoungMan, likenesss and 9 others
not even fillers bro just got full blown surgery since its cheep as fuck in pakistan, if it was fillers it would be migrated by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, likenesss, febinopry and 2 others
@Salludon Tell me your surgeons name and i'll send you $$$

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
that skullmog is nightmarefuel. It doesn't matter how good looking you are, if someone has a larger skull than you they nearly always mog.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and gooner23
He actually ascended by doing carnivore diet and abstaining from eating cow shit
Yeah. If you have @NoReedemingFeature like many users on here, an ascension like this is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
not even fillers bro just got full blown surgery since its cheep as fuck in pakistan, if it was fillers it would be migrated by now
How come it looks so natutal and its not botched?

He claims somewhere around 6'2 but yeah he does look short in this photo
if u or someone who knows abt cars can identify car behind we can find out his true height :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
if u or someone who knows abt cars can identify car behind we can find out his true height :forcedsmile:
if the front of the car was showing than it would be easy but its moslty the back

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
surgery is cheap as dirt in pakistan i think that he said it here once

that skullmog is nightmarefuel. It doesn't matter how good looking you are, if someone has a larger skull than you they nearly always mog.
legit
lenny kravits has the skull of a 6ft 5 but he's 5 ft 9
and i have some pics of it over for @Pei

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
No bro you don't understand, he shared his secret mewing and chewing technique with all his friends. What a nice guy :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
This proves nothing

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why would his friend get work done on his cheekbones instead of fixing his narrow jaw? doesn't make sense.
Dude pakis aren’t psl blackpilled autists
They just saw Junaid (Salludon) ascend and did what he told them to do to ensure best change
Those pakis wouldn’t be there caring about narrow jaw etc they would j want to look better so he wuda said do that

They just saw Junaid (Salludon) ascend and did what he told them to do to ensure best change
Those pakis wouldn’t be there caring about narrow jaw etc they would j want to look better so he wuda said do that
But it's completely retarded and bad advice. Your jaw is narrow so you get cheek fillers or whatever instead? trust me pakis in general are blackpilled about looks, they just don't use blackpill terms but they value looks above all, only money comes in at close second due to it being a poor country. I still don't think paki surgeons are good enough to give such good results where it looks natural, to me there's no obvious signs of implants or anything on him. Although it's clear his entire face shape changed in some way. Narrow jaw is a big paki problem, we eat soft foods and add on genetics and we have narrow jaws but good chins. Our noses are fucked, salludon actually had a really good base for a paki so it's no surprise he ascended. Anyways i am 90% sure his friend didn't even get surgery, i've seen that phenotype a few times before with a little prominent cheeks and kinda narrow jaw.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Noone actually notices ur fucking skullsize except incels, it has little to no effect on how attractive you are unless ur skull is peanut sized

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Negative iq. The guy is standing in front of him lmao of course his skull will look bigger.
surgery is cheap as dirt in pakistan i think that he said it here once
Pakistani wages are shit and the economy has been in the dumps for a while now. The vast majority of people can't afford cosmetic surgery lol.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Negative iq. The guy is standing in front of him lmao of course his skull will look bigger.

Pakistani wages are shit and the economy has been in the dumps for a while now. The vast majority of people can't afford cosmetic surgery lol.
He’s standing an inch closer and his skull is twice as big. Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
He’s standing an inch closer and his skull is twice as big. Cope.
I hope you never pursue a career in STEM. Your visuospatial perception and estimation skills are utter trash. The other guy's head is much more than an inch closer to the camera lmao

I hope you never pursue a career in STEM. Your visuospatial perception and estimation skills are utter trash. The other guy's head is much more than an inch closer to the camera lmao
You dumb nigger lmao, they’re standing right next to each other. The slight difference in the distance to the camera isn’t enough to create such an illusion. The other guy’s skull is both taller and wider, he has much better zygos etc.
But yeah ofc Salludon’s skull is in Pakistan while the other guy’s skull is in India:feelsuhh:

just mew and take cold showers brah

Why would his friend get work done on his cheekbones instead of fixing his narrow jaw? doesn't make sense.
Those pakis wouldn’t be there caring about narrow jaw etc they would j want to
But it's completely retarded and bad advice. Your jaw is narrow so you get cheek fillers or whatever instead? trust me pakis in general are blackpilled about looks, they just don't use blackpill terms but they value looks above all, only money comes in at close second due to it being a poor country. I still don't think paki surgeons are good enough to give such good results where it looks natural, to me there's no obvious signs of implants or anything on him. Although it's clear his entire face shape changed in some way. Narrow jaw is a big paki problem, we eat soft foods and add on genetics and we have narrow jaws but good chins. Our noses are fucked, salludon actually had a really good base for a paki so it's no surprise he ascended. Anyways i am 90% sure his friend didn't even get surgery, i've seen that phenotype a few times before with a little prominent cheeks and kinda narrow jaw.
yeah true Salludon did have a VERY GOOD BASE, I don’t even think he got rhino tbf
Plus on his Reddit ik he was in a lot of diet and ortotropics subreddits
So it’s true he realised paki lifestyle has an affect on looks so he changed that

You dumb nigger lmao, they’re standing right next to each other. The slight difference in the distance to the camera isn’t enough to create such an illusion. The other guy’s skull is both taller and wider, he has much better zygos etc.
But yeah ofc Salludon’s skull is in Pakistan while the other guy’s skull is in India:feelsuhh:
Lmfao the other guy is standing a little in front of him as he’s not touching the car while Salludon is. Furthermore, the other guy is standing at a 45 degree angle while Sallfuon is square on. Because of the way he’s standing, his head is well in front of Salludon’s.

Here’s a drawing cause you’re obviously too retarded to visualise this yourself
IMG 6860

The black line represents their shoulders and the red their heads. Any difference between the perceived skull size is greatly exaggerated by the distance from the camera.

Lmfao the other guy is standing a little in front of him as he’s not touching the car while Salludon is. Furthermore, the other guy is standing at a 45 degree angle while Sallfuon is square on. Because of the way he’s standing, his head is well in front of Salludon’s.

Here’s a drawing cause you’re obviously too retarded to visualise this yourself
View attachment 2917476
The black line represents their shoulders and the red their heads. Any difference between the perceived skull size is greatly exaggerated by the distance from the camera.
kek it’s such an obvious skullmog, no point in denying it or trying to claim that the distance or the angle is doing all that work. Only way to solve it would be for them to post a pics right next to each other. I’ve taken pics with people who had both smaller and larger skulls than me from different distances and I know how it works. Salludon is simply getting skullmogged. If they were at the same distance from the camera it wouldn’t be as exaggerated but it’d still be the case. Other curry is a robust mogger.

kek it’s such an obvious skullmog, no point in denying it or trying to claim that the distance or the angle is doing all that work. Only way to solve it would be for them to post a pics right next to each other. I’ve taken pics with people who had both smaller and larger skulls than me from different distances and I know how it works. Salludon is simply getting skullmogged. If they were at the same distance from the camera it wouldn’t be as exaggerated but it’d still be the case. Other curry is a robust mogger.
I agree, the extent of skullmogging maybe a little less than you think because distance/angles do play a part but it's obvious he does skullmog. I mean it's obvious you can tell the guy is taller, bigger body and skull. His face is bigger too but obviously not as good as salludon's. If anything this shows salludon's face is deceptive in pics alone. If the other gu6 didn't have narrow jaw, he would prob mog in this picture. Salludln has narrow shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Hes not poor